Chapter 40

After a short debate over messages, Changkyun and Hyebin decided to tell Wonho that they were dating as he was one of the only members that had a car and knew of Changkyun's crush on Hyebin. Upon finding out, Wonho had freaked out about being a real life cupid before wondering why it took Changkyun so long to tell him.

Once Wonho found out he had been assigned their personal driver, he sighed and pestered Changkyun to get a driving license since he was of age but agreed anyway since he was their 'cupid'. He chose to focus on teasing Changkyun the whole ride till they picked up Hyebin.

"I should be paid for my taxi services," Wonho joked, driving onto a main road. "Where to?"

"A drive-in motel," Changkyun's sudden request caused Wonho to choke on his spit as the shock had gotten to him. Immediately he pulled over, and turned to look at them both in the back seat.

"Are you guys that far in the relationship already?" Wonho's innocence popped out. "You guys shouldn't do it in a motel-"

"We aren't going to have sex," Changkyun explained nervously, feeling awkward about the whole situation. "I mean we went on a trip together so we could have done it before but-"

"Stop!" Hyebin whispered, elbowing him lightly in his ribs to stop him from rambling on with too much information.

"Anyway," Changkyun continued in a slower pace this time. "We just wanted to spend some alone time and rest since we only have a few hours free before we are both doing night schedules. Drive-in motels don't involve any contact with people, it's just straight in and out so we thought it would be safer."

"I mean..." Wonho raised his eyebrow at the pair. "It would be safe as long as you have a spare condom."

"Oh god," Hyebin muttered, her cheeks burning up at Wonho's comment.

"What am I gonna do?" Wonho asked.

"I don't know. Sit in the car and listen to music or go for a walk to pass time." Changkyun shrugged, sitting back as Wonho started driving again.

"Ah thank you for being so helpful," Wonho replied sarcastically. "I would have never thought of them."

"You're welcome," Changkyun answered in a bored tone, causing Hyebin to giggle.

Arriving at the motel, Changkyun and Hyebin exited the car after paying the fee of the room for the selected amount of time, leaving behind Wonho in the car. Wonho decided on spending his time watching, Netflix in the car so he could improve his English.

The room was satisfactory with a double bed, a tv and a couch in the corner, the other side consisting of a small kitchen and a bathroom. Changkyun and Hyebin sat on the bed, side by side, both feeling nervous.

"You know, when you suggested a motel to me I was very nervous." Changkyun revealed. "Now that I'm here, it's actually smart. I didn't know they had drive-in ones."

"You should be nervous, I'm a fox." Hyebin joked, climbing onto his lap.

Changkyun gulped at their closeness, provoking Hyebin to tease him further as she found it quite funny.

"This little fox gets reckless at times," Hyebin wrapped her arms around his neck, her chest unintentionally pressing against his.

"I was worried the other day," Changkyun admitted. "Your jealous actions were very... triggering."

"And Now?" Hyebin challenged, squealing as Changkyun flipped her over so he was hovering on top of her as her head rested against the mattress.

"Also very triggering," Changkyun wanted to tease her, slowly leaning in and letting his lips brush against hers before kissing her completely.

Changkyun was caught off-guard by how assertive Hyebin was, despite her good girl image. She bit his lip slightly, making him gasp and using the opportunity to slip her tongue in. Her dominant attitude was turning him on, causing him to fall deeper into the kiss as she reached for the collar of his t-shirt to pull him closer.

A few minutes passed by and Changkyun had pulled away from the kiss, stopping himself from continuing before it got serious.

"I'm sorry," Changkyun apologised, reaching for her hand to hold and gazing into her eyes. "I just feel like this isn't the place. When we do, I want it to be somewhere more romantic."

"Mmm," Hyebin hummed in agreement, turning to face Changkyun, "I love you."

"I love you more," Changkyun leaned closer, giving her a kiss on her forehead then on her nose, finally ending with her lips.