Chapter 21

A few weeks had passed since final filming, the finale had aired and Hyebin was trending not only for 'Seoul Searching' but also for her first day of filming for her acting debut in a new JTBC drama. She had been participating in script readings whenever she was free and had been balancing her promotions very well. She was even managing to get more sleep into her schedule as the promotions given to her paid her very well thanks to her popularity, which meant she could do slightly less and still average the same as her members or maybe even slightly more. Of course she felt guilty but she tried her best to use any connections made to further her members too.

Today Hyebin was set to film for 12 hours to get her scenes completed with Jung Haein, who was also was filming for another drama, meaning he wouldn't have a lot of time to film for the next few days. Once their first few scenes were filmed together, the plan was to film Hyebin's solo scenes and scenes with the second lead male and female.

After the filming for 3 hours, a food truck appeared on set with a giant banner reading out 'Hyebin's support truck. Hyekyun forever.' Hyebin couldn't help but laugh as she read the banner, walking over to the truck, she asked the person inside who it was from, unsure of whether it was a fan or Changkyun's gesture. The caterer replied, letting her know that it was from Im Changkyun.

"I should thank him, is he around?" Hyebin questioned, earning the shake of the caterers head. "Ah okay, well thank you for helping out today. You should eat too. What's the menu?"

The caterer listed off the menu that was being offered and Hyebin ended up ordering a croissant, fruit salad and a banana smoothie as it was an early morning shooting and most of the menu was breakfast oriented.

"Make sure to eat too," Hyebin ordered as the caterer chuckled and nodded. "Everyone! My friend has ordered a food truck, please make good use out of it."

"Oh but first you should get a photo with it, right?" The caterer asked as Hyebin gasped in shock and nodded.

"Oh, I totally forgot!"

"That's okay, I will take the photo for you if you would like-"

"No," Hyebin shook her head. "Come stand next to me, we should get a photo together first. Excuse me, would you mind taking a photo of us and the truck please?" Hyebin asked a staff member, who happily agreed. "Thank you."

Once the photos had been taken, the caterer rushed back inside the truck and started to prepare as the orders came flying in from the staff. Everyone was thankful for the energiser that the truck had provided for them on the early morning. Even Haein had enjoyed it, taking down the number for the truck so he could order them again for a friend next time.

Hours went by and finally the 12 hours of filming and waiting around between scenes had paid off. Almost everyone on set was standing up and stretching finally, feeling stiff from remaining in the same place for a little too long. Suddenly, a familiar face appeared on set, advancing forward towards Hyebin with a bright smile. Hyebin tried to contain herself, restraining herself from running into his arms, instead opting to walk over at a slightly quicker than normal pace and returning his smile.

"Thank you so much for the food truck," Hyebin thanked him, taking a hold of his hand with both of hers. "I'm so grateful. It gave us all the energy to get through the long shooting today."

"Were you surprised?"

"So much-" Hyebin chuckled, releasing his hand from her grip as the least she wanted to do was create untrue rumours.

"Then would you be even more surprised if I was to invite you to join me for dinner?" Changkyun proposed shyly, hoping she would agree. He would be worried about any news sites or fans catching them but surely there would be nothing wrong with two former co-workers having a meal together and celebrating the achievements of one of them.

"I-"

"Hyebin unnie!" Youngji, appearing from nowhere, ran up and wrapped her arms around Hyebin. "Congratulations on first day of filming! I'm so happy for you."

"Yes, we're all so happy for you." Jiyeon appeared beside her with a smile. "The other girls were sorry they couldn't make it but scheduling clashed sadly."

"That's okay, I didn't expect anyone to show up anyway." Hyebin nodded. "Me and Changkyun were actually heading out to dinner, would you guys like to come?"

"I mean..." Jiyeon looked at Changkyun to assess whether he was bothered by the extra unwanted company or not.

"Of course you guys should come," Changkyun agreed, feeling slightly upset about his failed attempt at taking Hyebin out on a date although this was a chance for him to get to know her better as well as her members so he could make a great impression on them too. "Would you be okay if I invited my member Wonho too? He drives so it would be more conspicuous and private when we go for dinner rather than being seen by people."

"That's a good idea," Hyebin agreed, looking to her fellow group members who nodded in confirmation. "While you make the phone call, I must go talk to someone first. Youngji, follow me."

"Huh, why?" Youngji was confused as she did not understand why she needed to go with Hyebin to talk to someone.

"You want to be an actress right?" Hyebin smirked. "Then it's important to make the right connections. Come before the PD's leave. I can introduce you to them."

"Thank you so much unnie!" Youngji cried out, hugging her once again.

"Come on, let's hurry quickly." Hyebin chuckled, leading Youngji away to meet the PD's.