Announcement

If you read the last chapter then you may have noticed the ending seeming to tie up. Yes, I'm finishing the book. There will be one more chapter to wrap it up and there is definitely potential for another book by the ending of the last chapter. I hope you will stay for the last chapter upload tonight. After I will also be doing a small Q&A consisting of questions for any characters as well as for me so you can ask anything you are curious about.

If I do write a second book, it will be based around 2019 onwards as this one was set in 2018 and will be ending at the start of 2019. It will also be centred around the side characters more as I had set up a side storyline for three of the members of Mode-L which I hinted at throughout hence the missing characters towards the end.

Lastly, I want to thank all my readers, commenters and voters. You guys motivate me to write and I try my best to reply to you all. Reaching 11k reads is amazing and I couldn't have done it without you guys. There were times I wanted to give up because this year has been hard for me but seeing more people reading every time I update a new chapter made me want to update more for you guys.

I will definitely miss writing this book so much. Even just rooting for Mode-L, a made up group, has made me attached.

If you are like Jiyeon and unhappy with yourself, please look again in the mirror because you are perfect no matter what. Even if you don't love yourself, somebody out there most definitely does. They want to see you happy and so do I.

If you are like Sooyeon, thinking you are too old to change your life, think again. No matter what age you are, don't let it deter you from going for your dreams. I believe you can do it! Prove everyone else wrong and become the best version of yourself. Don't be deterred if you fail though, pick yourself up and try again.

If you are like Youngji, being pushed into a career path that your parent's or someone else wants you to do, please hang in there. If you at least give it a go, they can't say nothing when you decide to change because that's your plan for your life and it is your life. Sometimes a detour is more efficient as you can learn new things.

If you are like Mirae and feel different because of what other people say... Fuck it. Life is too short to live satisfying some opinionated pig. Be yourself and embrace it! Don't let other people bring you down for being yourself, love whoever you want and be happy. The best revenge is happiness.

If you are like Hyebin, keep persevering as your hard work will pay off! Even if it seems hard and you begin to doubt yourself because of other people words, overcome the rough patch in a healthy manner. Never push yourself too hard to please them. Work at your own pace with a healthy mindset.

If you are like Subin, sometimes you may give the wrong impression because you are so strong. Don't give up being yourself because others don't like you, as long as you know you try your best to be nice then why should it matter. Everyone has their own way of showing they care and your headstrong personality may be off-putting at times but it will help you succeed in life as you know what you want.