Chapter 50

Sending Hyebin a guilty smile, Changkyun decided to ask the question he had been wondering since he had first saw her today.

"Did you hear the conversation?"

"Yes," Hyebin nodded as Changkyun pressed his lips together firmly, thinking to himself for a moment.

"Chaewon was my ex girlfriend," he admitted. "We dated a few years ago when I was a trainee. We thought we were in love... well I did. We thought often because we were young and immature but I thought we were still in love. When I was about to debut, I saw her with my friend. They were hugging and kissing. I was heartbroken."

"You didn't have to tell me," Hyebin pulled him in for a hug to comfort him. "I know it must have been hard. You'll never have to feel that way again because I will never hurt you."

"I know that," he smiled, burying his face into the crook of her neck and placing a kiss on it.

"Although, I am leaving for Japan after my filming for my drama wraps up." Hyebin confessed. "It's only a week but I thought I should tell you now since it's pretty much set in stone. The CEO brought tickets."

"Ahh," Changkyun sighed, giving her another neck kiss which made her giggle.

"Kyunnie-" She pouted. "I'm telling you something important."

"I know but you'll be back," he defended, pressing another kiss. "You have a nice neck."

"Please-" Hyebin was flustered by his reaction. "That was so random. What's your sudden obsession with my neck?"

"Vampire Kyun?" He joked, nipping at her neck playfully.

"No," She laughed, pushing him away. "I know what you're trying to do."

"I have no idea," Changkyun pretended to feign innocence as she scoffed.

"And if I do it to you?" She questioned.

"You can't. If I wear makeup on my neck it will look weird and-" Changkyun paused as he realised he had outed himself. "Fine... I was."

"You get more daring every time we meet up," Hyebin commented. "For a so called good Christian boy, you are quite a fox."

"Oh right, I should pray before I eat." He joked once again, leaning closer for a kiss.

"I'm speechless," She stated, shaking her head at him. "You literally make me lose my speech abilities."

"I am quite breath-taking aren't I baby?" He pulled a series of poses, making her cringe. "But you know what would be even more breath-taking? A trip to your parents house this Christmas."

"You know we're both busy-"

"That's why we can go for Christmas. If you say you are visiting family, I'm sure your CEO will let you have a few days off. Like before, we can meet up at the train station and father-in-law even said I can stay." Changkyun explained.

"I cannot believe you called my father, your father-in-law." Hyebin chuckled. "You met him once and he didn't throw you in the Han River so now you're all chummy. I feel ganged up on."

"He loves me," Changkyun shrugged. "Who could resist my charms?"

"A lot of people," Hyebin fired back. "Anyways, what about your parents?"

"We can split our free days and spend half at each household." He suggested. "My parents don't know about you yet so we can unexpectedly introduce you in person. I'm sure they'll like you anyway, especially my mother. She had two sons so she'll love to have a new daughter and she will support anything that makes me happy. That's how I was able to become a singer."

"You have a brother?" Hyebin asked as he nodded in response. "Same. My brother lives to be tormented by my father and I. Pretty sure the world finds him annoying too since a shaman made him change his name."

"What?" Changkyun laughed, finding the topic of her brother weirdly funny. "A shaman changed his name?"

"My mother is visited a shaman and it ended up with her changing his name to Dongwook." Hyebin shrugged it off like it was a normal situation. "My mother gets mad because me and my father just make fun of his new name till he gets angry."

"You can be annoying?" Changkyun questioned. "No way... You could never be annoying."

"You wouldn't be saying that if I sat on you while you were trying to sleep," Hyebin protested, leaving Changkyun smirking.

"If you were sat on me, it would be a different story." He flirted, making her squeal.

"You dirty-" Hyebin swatted him.

"Since I'm already getting told off, would now be a bad time to ask for a kiss?" He tried his luck, not expecting her to agree so he was shocked when she pressed her lips against his.

"You should go," Hyebin pouted, pulling away from the kiss shortly after. "Your manager will be looking for you."

"I should," he grabbed her hand, holding on to it. "But I don't want to."

"Kyunnie-"

"I know," he smiled, scooting over to the seat nearest the door. "I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you too," Hyebin waved as he opened the door, hopping out and saying goodbye to her manager.

Hyebin's manager climbed into the front, filling her in with what her next schedule was and making sure she was ready for it with everything she needed.

"By the way, you have a hair salon appointment before the drama shooting." He informed her. "We're going to the one from last time. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," Hyebin replied. "I like the woman there. She's the best."