Chapter 25

Some weeks had gone by, Hyebin and Changkyun were still in a some (a fling that isn't fully dating) and only Sooyeon had known of it. They were grateful to Sooyeon for keeping their relationship a secret and were glad for her support.

Hyebin had been busy filming for her drama and Changkyun had a concert in May, he was busy preparing for many more concerts as he was going to be busy until October on a world tour. Changkyun had not yet told Hyebin during the many times that had met up as he wanted to wait until the beginning of June before he had to leave on the 17th, afraid that she would break it off with him due to not wanting to be in a long distance relationship.

The pair were strolling down the dark streets, Changkyun's mind being occupied as he wondered how to break the news to Hyebin. She had noticed his lack of presence in their conversation and decided to bring it up.

"Is everything okay?" Hyebin questioned, forcing Changkyun to stop and turn as they came face-to-face. "You seem to have something on your mind..."

"Well, yeah." Changkyun sighed, reaching out for both her hands and swaying them lightly. "My group made a comeback recently and now we kinda have to go on tour for a few months."

"Oh," Hyebin looked down at their hands briefly, avoiding eye contact with Changkyun. "When do you leave?"

"I leave on the 17th of this month and come back in 5 months, October." Changkyun replied, noticing her grip tighten a little on his hands as if she didn't want him to leave her. "Are you upset with me?"

"No, of course not!" Hyebin exclaimed, finally looking at him as she stepped closer. "It's your job, you must go and make sure to enjoy every moment of it. Perhaps bring me a present back..."

Changkyun laughed in response, pulling her in for a hug and resting his chin on her head. "I'll bring you back anything you like, any requests?"

"Not requests but rather suggestions," Hyebin hummed, pretending to think. "First of all, I want you to send photos of yourself in the different countries. Since I can't live vigorously, I'll just live through your photos."

"And what else?"

"Maybe if you could clear your schedule for two days before you leave, we could take a train trip to the beach for the day and take the night train back." Hyebin offered. "We can wear our new matching flip flops."

"I like that," Changkyun mused, pulling away and pressing a kiss onto her forehead. "I'll try with all my might, even if I have to sell my soul to spend a day with you. Do you think you can get even a day off?"

"CEO Joo favours our group since we make a lot of money, the probability is most likely." Hyebin nodded. "I'll just tell him I'm visiting family anyway, it's been a while since of seen them so I might actually visit if the company gives me enough time, even if it's just one extra day."

"I feel bad, you should spend all of your spare time with your family not me," Changkyun accountable for taking away precious time from Hyebin seeing her family, though a small part of him also felt guilty for wanting her to himself for the day as he would miss her for the months he would be gone.

"I won't see you for five months, I want to spend time with you. My family have spent years with me, I'm pretty sure they're sick of me for the time being." Hyebin chuckled at her last comment as she remembered the amount of times her mother had nagged at Hyebin for staying at home all the time.

"How could they ever be sick of someone as wonderful as you?" Changkyun tutted in disapproval.

"Believe it or not, I was a homebody. I stayed in all the time, singing in my bedroom everyday until my neighbours complained. Now I find myself wanting to be outside, perhaps it's because I now lack the freedom to go wherever I want freely with who I want without a disguise. They often say you want what you cannot have..." Hyebin sighed. "Are you what I cannot have?"

"Well I mean the fans may not let you have me but I want you and that is most important to me. If they want me to be happy, they should know you are my happiness." Changkyun reassured her. "Remember, you are my sun and I am your moon."

"But you're Im," Hyebin joked, knowing of Changkyun's love for puns and wordplays. Her wordplay was on moon being a surname in Korean as the word moon in Korean (Dal) translated to moon in in English and Changkyun understood English due to his time living abroad.

"I shall change my last name too moon then to show you how serious I am," Changkyun laughed jollily, giving Hyebin a final kiss on the lips before pulling his mask back up to disguise himself. "And you can be Mrs Moon."

Hyebin didn't respond as she was cringing at his words, yet at the same time her heart was palpitating rapidly as she became flustered at his straightforwardness and flirting. Instead she laughed along, hooking arms with him as they continued to walk along the empty street. Lamppost lights flickered on one by one as they walked down the street, guiding their way back.