Part 3

Author's P.O.V

Priya completed all the household works at about 11pm and gets to bed.

She is worried of her daadi's health condition. She was so scared of losing daadi as she is the only relation left in this world. She have a friend Kriti who was staying in the working woman's hostel. Priya badly wanted to meet her but cannot go and meet her anymore as last time she met her, she suffered so much after she came back as she was not allowed to talk to anyone and she has to maintain her distance with everyone.

Looking at her mother's picture priya gets emotional As her mother passed away when Priya was just a month old. She don't have any memories with her. Her dad used to be her everything and he also left her so soon.

"why did you both left me all alone, what was my fault? Agar daadi ko kuch hua toh mein kya karungi.. mein bilkul akele ho jaungi" she silently cried look at her parent's picture. Priya suffered ceaselessly in silence.

Next morning Priya woke up with a throbbing pain in her head with a bruised temple. After she finished cooking and cleaned the kitchen, she gets ready for office. As she gets into Vidya's room barefoot, to give her coffee. A piece of glass pricked into her foot. she writhed in pain and She slowly take it out.

"What have you done? You idiot! itna khoon, Mera room ganda kar diya.. get out" Vidya shouted.

Priya sat on the chair for sometime. After her pain subside a little, She started walking towards the office with her as she was already late.

After reaching half the distance to office Vijay saw her walking on the road side but didn't see her bleeding foot.

Priya struggled to walk as fast as she could but she was so late.

Vijay sitting in his cabin working on laptop while Namitha sit besides And drools over him.. She put her arms around vijay's waist from behind..

"This is my office. Behave" he snapped at her.

"How long i should behave vijay? Why can't we be together?"  Namitha asked desperately.

"Dare you say one more word and you will be out from the office. I mean it. Get out now" He shouted.

Namitha get out from his cabin to see priya. Priya managed to reach office but she is late.

"How dare you? You are a whole one hour late. Go and meet boss now. Yesterday i told you to complete the files and arranged it back on the cabinet and what have you done? Disgusting" Namitha roared before leaving to her cabin.

"If i give any excuses I'm sure he will shout at me, what should i do krishna?" Priya was thinking in anxiety and slowly moved towards Vijay's cabin.

Priya's outfit: