part 15

I thank the Universe for helping me find people who are a part of my soul family because when I am with them is When I feel most at home.

Priya's P.O.V

Days passed. It's been two months since we got married.

I felt like being in a home, a sweet loving home after all these years and I grow in immense respect for Vijay all these days. What I love the most about him is that he's true to his words.

At our wedding, he promised me that he will take care of me and will never hurt me. He is true to his words. He never hurt me, always treats me with care and respect. My world just revolves around him.

Author's P.O.V

Priya had her lunch and started cleaning her room She got a call from Kriti.

"hii dii.. I've been missing you" said priya

"Oh really, I can see that. Not even a single call from you and you are saying that you missed me.. voh sab chodo. How are you guys? Are you both happy?" Asked a concerned Kriti

Priya: yes dii I'm so happy

Kriti: I asked about you both.

Priya: Everything is fine between us di.

Kriti: then why don't you guys take your relationship to next level.

Priya: what do you mean by next level?

Kriti: Try to spend time with Vijay and Ask him to take you out so that you can get to know him better. Why don't you guys go for honeymoon.

Priya: but dii he is always busy. He will get me anything I want but not time. He didn't even take me out for an hour (shocked).

Kriti: that's what I'm saying. You guys go out and spend time together and daadi is waiting to hold your baby so make it fast.

Priya goes down her memory lane thinking about Vijay's contract and his words echoed in her mind. Again she is torn between her growing feelings for him and his contract.

While she was thinking about him he enters the room.

"hii priya. How's the day?" he asked her while he was loosening his tie

She doesn't wanna talk to him so she looked away

Vijay: Are you avoiding me?

Priya:( still she keeps silent and looked away)

Vijay: Arreeyy. What's wrong? Why are you not talking to me?

Priya: Kriti di called me

Vijay: ok.. so what?

Priya: she told me that after marriage every couple goes on a honeymoon trip. Even i saw it in movies.

Vijay: Yeah. What's wrong with that?

Priya: what's wrong? Really? you didn't take me for a honeymoon.

Vijay: (he was giggling uncontrollably)

Priya: It's ok. You go and change. I know you don't have any time for me (she said sadly)

Vijay: priya listen. See it's not like. It's not the right time now. We will go on honeymoon some other time. I promise you.

Priya: no it is the right time. See the climate is very good.

Vijay: yeah.. climate is good but tell me what will you on honeymoon.