Chapter 169: Sitri's emergency

The ORC have returned from Ajuka's hideout and are currently in the Gremory castle. The group is preparing to head out towards the capital so they can help in the Underworld crisis. After a short time, they reunite with Irina and Xenovia.

“Sorry. We came late.”

Both girls are wearing their usual battle clothes. Xenovia is holding a weapon wrapped in a cloth. The cloth is engraved with magical letters as well as the letters from Heaven. The weapon inside the cloth is Ex-Durandal, which has just been repaired.

Irina also has a new weapon on her hip. The group can sense a strong and abnormal aura from it. The weapon is most likely the result of the research the Heavens were conducting.

“Buchou, how is Erin? I heard most of the details from the people working
here. What did the Maou Beelzebub say?” asked Xenovia

“Yes, he said Erin isn’t in the worst case scenario. –Ophis and Voltaire are with her so I want to contact her somehow…….”

“Yes. Well if it's her, she will return as long as she is alive. Right about now,
she is probably looking for ways on how to reunite with us." Xenovia declares with confidence

“So what are we going to do now?”

This time, Irina asks Rias. The red head turns on the large screen television. What appears on the screen are the gigantic monsters that are rampaging in each capital of the Underworld. Devils and alliances from other factions are shown putting up a good fight against the “Bandersnatch” monsters.

One of the Bandersnatch is receiving critical damage from the warriors who came from the alliances. Rias informs the group that it was Ajuka who developed the method of taking down the monsters. The Maou and his servants created magic-circle
technique problems that work on the monsters and they informed the people in the alliance who are fighting on the front lines.

"Ajuka-sama started creating the techniques while being in contact with Falbium Asmodeus-sama. I heard that he completed making it when we went to visit him in the human world.

Rias says while watching the television screen

"From the information I received, Falbium Asmodeus-sama is in charge of the battle strategy. Thanks to the two Maous who used their intellects, all of the Bandersnatch are now stalled and receiving damage."

"It is the Gigantic monsters VS Levia-tan!"

When the channel changed, Serafall appears on the television. She
couldn’t sit back while the
Underworld was in a crisis, so she left the Maou territory to start a fight with one of the Bandersnatch on her own. Very thick ice appears on the screen and the wasteland turned into a World of Ice. It's the favorite technique of Serafall and the Bandersnatch weren't safe from the attack due to the huge difference in demonic-power between them.

Meters away from her is Azusa, who is in wolf form and also blasting the enemies with beams of Ice

"Archaea, Sebastian, and the twins decided to help in the Underworld crisis." Rias informs. "They couldn't sit back after what happened to Erin so they directed their anger to the enemies who is partly responsible for her death. Of course, I already informed them about our visit to Ajuka-sama."

The channel changed and it showed Tannin and his servant Dragons
cornering one of the Bandersnatch. The monsters are now receiving the intense fire breath coming from the dragons which is said to be on the same level as that of a Maou.

Tsubaki is also on their side as he relentlessly attacked with fiery flames while in wolf form.

"Hahaue! Please do your best!"