Chapter 154: Destroy the Barriers!

Inside the hotel, Erin is currently standing in the corridor within the barrier. Next to her is Koneko who is in nekomata mode. The mascot girl is sitting down and had her eyes closed as she concentrated on finding the key-points of Georg's barrier.

The rest of the members are in a room close to the two. The room's door is open making it possible for Erin and Koneko to see what the others are doing.

Le Fay is preparing the magic circle which she, Irina, and Xenovia will use for escaping. The rest of the members, including Kuroka and Vali, are looking out at the window which gives them the view of the car park.

After a while, Koneko stood up and opened her eyes

"Senpai. There and over there." the nekomata points at certain places on the ceiling and floor

"Roger that."

After Erin's response, Koneko tries to enter the other room where the rest of the members are situated. Erin pulled the girl's hand before she can leave.

"According to Ravel, Koneko rushed out of Kuroka's room earlier. It seems like they had a quarrel and Ravel consoled Koneko." The Goddess contemplated about the sisters' status.

"I know it is up to Kuroka on when she will reveal the truth but still.. I have to say this to Koneko."

"Koneko-chan.. I also thought that Kuroka is a bad person. I understand that she sought power and is attracted to the power of senjutsu. However..."

Erin looked in the direction where Kuroka is. It seems like the cat woman didn't overhear their conversation

"I do think she is Koneko-chan's sister after all. She may act like a stray cat who likes to do naughty things, but she is your family. I think there is a reason for her actions in the past."

"I bear a grudge towards Nee-sama... I hate her- But she saved me earlier." Koneko says the words with a firm stare. "I'm thinking of trusting her for now. At least until we leave here."

Erin didn't expect the words coming out of Koneko's mouth. She smiled proudly as she realized that the nekomata has become stronger than before

"The world of devils is strict towards those who have become an exiled devil by killing their master. That also applies to their family. Knowing this, it must have been painful for Koneko to receive some of the punishments for Kuroka's crime. But Koneko still managed to stay strong and endure a lot of hardships."

"That alone is enough." Erin pats the girl's head. "If Kuroka does anything weird to you again, then tell me. I will make her pay for it."

Koneko hugs the Goddess after hearing the words

"I became stronger thanks to senpai. Gaspie also got stronger thanks to senpai. That's why, I am thinking about getting even stronger than before."

"You can. Even I got stronger. Koneko-chan will get stronger in no time."

"I love you senpai." Koneko tightened her hold. "Even with Buchou ahead of me... Even if Akeno-senpai is ahead of me, I will definitely catch up to them... That's why, I-

Koneko looks up directly at Erin and declared the words with determination

"Please marry me when I get bigger."

"EHH?! YOU ARE PROPOSING TO HER HERE?!"

Before Erin had the chance to get shocked, Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Irina, and Ravel grew horrified.

"H-Hey! You guys were listening to us while you acted as if you weren't?!" shouted Erin in response. Koneko directed Erin's attention back on her

"I will drink lots of milk. Please wait for me senpai. To become senpai's bride, I will get bigger and get breasts that won't even lose to Nee-sama's breasts."