Chapter 211: Marius

“Erin! Everyone!”

Hearing her beloved’s voice, the Goddess turn to that direction and see Rias who is having a maid escort her. Kiba is also escorting the red head while walking behind her.

“Rias! Are you alright?”

Erin approaches the girl and gives her a hug. Rias puts on a smile and nods in response.

“Yes, somehow..."

"That's a relief."

Rias casted her gaze on the Fallen.

"Looks like you noticed about the coup d’état, Azazel.”

“Yeah, I summoned them here thinking that something may have happened. You don’t have any complaints, do you?”

“You’re right. Even I was thinking how I should call everyone here. Except, I was imprisoned within this castle and I was in a state where I couldn’t take any action. And I didn’t even get to meet the King despite being invited here. While I was waiting, one of them said to me, “Please follow me since the guests have arrived”……so I came here.”

“Looks like nothing happened to you guys, Kiba.” Issei remarks and Kiba shrugs his shoulders.

“We didn’t even get dragged into it so it let me down. I guess they aren’t bored enough to lay their hands on us while they were having a war within their faction. At least till now, that is.”

The soldiers standing beside the door spoke to the group.

“Now then, please come in to have your meeting with our new King—”

While saying that, the soldiers open the giant double door. Azazel walks inside first and Rias walks in after him. The rest of the ORC then follows behind Rias.

Inside, it is a spacious room. There is a huge red carpet placed on the floor, and at the end of the carpet there is a throne placed on the highest floor of the room.

A young woman is sitting on the throne and there is a young man present a bit away from her. The man has a beautiful face similar to that of a doll, but the reason why he doesn’t feel as if he’s alive must be because he’s a pure-blood.

"There are unexpectedly a few numbers of Vampires here." Azusa said with narrowed eyes as he examined the room.

“How do you do, everyone. My name is Valerie Tepes.” greeted the woman on the throne. She has a strong trait of sand color in her blonde hair and she has her hair tied. She’s wearing a dress which isn’t luxurious at all and she has a gentle smile on her face. She also appears to be 3 or 4 years older than the ORC members.

Her red shallow eyes which lost its light scanned the members of the ORC.

“Ah, umm, it’s been decided that I would be the current Head of the House of Tepes as well as the Queen. Pleased to make your acquaintance from now on.”

Valerie's gaze isn’t so clear that she’s
not looking at a particular person properly. She then catches the sight of someone she knows and directs her gaze at him.

“Gasper, you have grown bigger.”

Gasper puts on a sad expression after
seeing Valerie's state. He forcefully puts on a smile while facing her.

“Valerie…… I wanted to see you.”

“Me too. I really wanted to see you. Please come a bit closer to me.”

Gasper approaches Valerie and the latter hugs onto him.

“……I’m glad you are doing okay.”