Chapter 220: Crom Cruach

A man who is clad in black approaches Grendel.

"Grendel. Stand back for now."

"So it's you, Boss Crom. I was thinking how far I can go like this! Are you trying to get in my way!?"

"Either way, that body of yours won't last that long. Hurry and get your body changed."

"Shut uuup! It was finally getting gooood!"

Grendel still snaps even with his half remained head. However, Crom Cruach simply gives a sharp glare at him.

"If you want your opinion to go through, then you must defeat me. That's how it will turn out, you know? Will you fight me then?"

Grendel becomes speechless at the man's intensity. After a moment of silence, he speaks.

"Chi. I don't plan to fight you here. If I have to, I want to do it when I'm in my best condition. Alright, I'll change places with you."

Then the man disappears immediately. The ORC got shocked and looked around them.

Crom Cruach finally appears near Grendel and when he clicks his fingers, a teleportation magic-circle appears below the latter.

"He's planning to teleport him!"

Xenovia releases the aura from her holy sword but it gets blocked by Crom Cruach. While Grendel disappears within the teleportation light, he howls tauntingly.

"Oi, you shitty brats! You guys sure don't have luck. You guys won't be able to defeat Boss Crom even if you go at him all together. Well, if you survive, then let's fight again. A battle to death that is, you know? Guhahahaaha!"

*(FLASH!)*

Grendel disappeared and Crom Cruach then turned his attention to the ORC

" I can't have all of you go past here."

The ORC made their stance. Erin shook her head in annoyance and mumbled.

"Looks like I have no choice but to transform here."

"{My child, seems like he is also here.}"

Erin felt a familiar presence descending down to where they are. The presence is arriving at a high speed and destroys the door violently as it passes.

*(FLASH!)*

After the light disappears, Vali is seen on the background. He is already wearing his armor and looks ready to fight.

Vali then stands next to the Goddess and gazes at Crom Cruach.

"You must be Crom Cruach."

"Yes, indeed. Current White Dragon Emperor."

Both of them glare at each other speechlessly. An unexplainable battle of aura is emitting out of their bodies and it gets even thicker.

"Vali! You are late. You left the Carmilla's territory before me, but why did you arrive late?" asked Azazel.

"A lot happened. I was interfered with on my way here. By that man from Lucifugus, Euclid Lucifugus that is."

"Where are Bikou and the others?"

"The group of Maverick Magicians,"Hexennacht", was it? I got caught by the possessor of the Holy Cross who is affiliated with them."

Azazel got stunned at the discovery and furrowed his brows.

"So the Holy Cross is also officially cooperating with the Khaos Brigade. I truly am disgusted to hear the relic being involved in such a situation. Now all of the relics connected to the bible are being misused!"