Specials! 29: Abe's request

The ORC gathered in the clubroom. It is currently lunch break and they are entertaining a guest in the room.

“Rias-san, I have a favor to ask you. Will you allow me to borrow Hyodo Issei-kun?”

The one who asks, with a mighty attitude, is the captain of the tennis club, Abe Kiyome. She was the captain who agreed to let Rias and Sona use the tennis grounds for their battle (to get familiars) and she was also the person who helped Koneko during her heat.

"What for?"

“The truth is, my father will be returning from his travels. I want Hyodo-kun to help me.”

"Me?" Issei pointed to himself and looked incredulous.

“You are thinking that you have to help someone in need, correct?” Asia spoke to Issei in a gentle tone.

"Ah-Hai. Though I'm curious on what I can do to help."

“So what is this problem that requires Issei’s help?”

Rias asks Abe once again.

“My father is telling me to have a marriage meeting. I’m still a high school student. I told him that he is rushing it, but he won’t listen to me….. My father is someone who makes sure he, "follows through", once he has made a decision.”

Hearing her story, Kiba nods his head.

“I see. Abe-senpai comes from a monster tamer household, with an ancient and honorable origin. So your parents decided to choose your groom immediately right?”

“That’s exactly right. To be expected from Kiba-kun.”

Xenovia speaks to the box beside her.

“Gasper. She seems to be a monster
tamer. Don’t you think you are the most fitting to be her consultant, since you are a Vampire?”

“I don’t want tooo~! I won’t be of any useee~!” screamed Gasper from inside the box.

"Abe-senpai is a beast tamer, right?" Asia asked. "So it means she knows about the devils and supernatural?"

"It’s basically a secret to other students at our school that we, the members of the Occult Research Club, are Devils. Since Abe-san has a secret "under the table" agreement, she knows about our situation as a special privilege." replied Akeno.

"Aside from her, there are those in the elementary school, junior high school, high school, kindergarten, and university, that know about the existence of Devils." added Rias. "Though the majority of those are humans with special powers or those who come from households with special backgrounds. Like Archaea's for example."

Erin and the twins didn't notice when Archaea got mentioned. Most precisely, they weren't listening to the conversation at all. They discussed some topics which only they could understand.

Rias just left the trio to have a conversation on their own.

“So you want Issei, to interfere in your marriage meeting or something?”

Abe nods her head at Rias' words.

“Yes. I want Hyodo-kun to act as my boyfriend. I have already informed
my father that I have a lover and that I don’t want to have a marriage meeting. He told me that he is willing to cancel the marriage meeting, under certain conditions. I just need Hyodo-kun for that day."

"B-Boyfriend?" Asia looked shock for a moment then her mood dimmed down. "That's can't be.. I-I mean.."

Rias noticed Asia's struggle.