Chapter 163: Ajuka Beelzebub

- Long chap ✏ -
_______________________________________

It was late at night. The ORC members arrived at the location written on the memo. Kiba and Issei told their team mates the information which Grayfia relayed. The possibility of Erin being brought back to life convinced the girls to get out of their room and so, they immediately headed to Ajuka's location

The location is in an abandoned building in the human world. It is 8 stations away by train from the town which the group is currently staying.

The ORC took a step inside the building. They reached the lobby on the 1st floor and it had lots of people. Young males and females were talking with each other and they were split into groups.

"Buchou, I couldn't sense any demonic powers from them." Kiba said

"Yes. But I do feel something weird from them." Rias said and shared a look with Akeno. "It's as if they have unique powers.. though I can't sense demonic auras from them."

One of the groups noticed the ORC's presence and they hurriedly took out their phones. They directed it to the teens and after doing so, one of the men showed an expression of shock

"Those guys are devils. And what is this insane levels and ranks?!"

With his words, everyone in the lobby took out their mobiles phones and also directed it to the ORC. Their eyes were focused on their mobile phone monitor and they all had a serious expression.

"They recognized that we are devils. Do those mobile phones have the function to measure certain powers?" Asia said

"Maybe this has something to do with the personality of Ajuka-sama." Rias thought for a moment. "More specifically, his hobbies. I hear that he creates games in the human world and manages the company."

"Ara, maybe those mobile phones is a tool that is part of his games since they found out who we are by using it."

"But either way, getting a lot of attention isn't good." Ravel said in a wary tone as she glanced at the people. "We should leave here quickly and find Ajuka-sama."

A woman with the same devil aura approached the ORC. She was wearing a suit and she made a bow in greeting.

"I am very sorry. This is one of the lobbies which is part of the Gaming industry."

She points at a lift and motioned for the group to follow her

"This way. Ajuka-sama is waiting at the roof."

The group arrived at the roof and were being escorted to a spacious garden on the place. It is filled with plants and there are also trees growing out. Only the moon is acting as the light but due to the enhanced senses of devils, the group is able to see clearly on the rooftop.

The woman then bows her head and leaves after escorting them

"The Gremory group. Never thought you would be coming as a group."

The ORC faced the source of the voice. A young man was sitting on a chair located in the middle of the garden.

"Ajuka-sama."

Rias took a step forward to speak to the Maou.

"I heard the story. Seems like you were dragged into something serious." Ajuka says while holding a teacup in his hand. "No. Looks like its nothing new to your group. Your group is famous for receiving assaults like that."

"There is something I would like Ajuka-sama to look at." replied Rias as she took out Erin's evil piece from her pocket

"Hou, something you want me to see? But looks like that will have to happen afterwards." Ajuka signals Rias to stop from advancing and then looks at the end of the Garden. "Looks like we have guests beside you."