Chapter 198: Fake tears

The battle with the Magicians is slowly coming to an end. Asia is doing her best to heal the injured members while the rest gave their all in attacking the enemies.

Xenovia and Irina fought side by side like the tandem they usually are. The former was becoming better at using the traits of her holy sword.

Akeno and Rossweisse's demonic-power and magical attack combo created an enormous explosion. It blast away the defence magic-circle and defence-Golems summoned by the enemies.

“Leave the defence to me!”

The Rook Yura-san released her shield back and forth like a yo-yo. The shield was also able to attack the enemies by having fire and lightning surround it.

Sona who has been looking at the battlefield then mutters.

"No wonder Rias just charges forward without thinking of a solid plan. I always think that her tactics were naive but looking at the Gremory-group's performance, the individual members are already powerful enough. Rather than giving orders, the Gremory-group is powerful enough where the members can just charge forward without thinking."

"Geez President." Erin said sheepishly. "That is just an indirect way of telling us that our group is kind of like power-idiots."

"Being able to fight advantageously despite all of the members not being present and not at the current best... I see.. I now understand what the Sitri-group's next plan will be."

Sona's glasses are glowing as she revealed her plan.

"What is needed for the Devils from now on are the training of our servants. That's why, the Sitri-group will also increase the time needed for training."

After a while, the magicians put their hands up as if they are giving up.

“Alright, alright. It’s our loss. Rather, our leader is asking for you guys to come.”

A light occurs in the direction they are looking at, and a teleportation-type magic-circle appears. The magicians then speak in a sulky mood.

“At the destination, the leader behind this assault and your juniors are waiting for you. Go already."

"They had such high spirits before the battle began, but what’s with that attitude?" Issei asks.

Sona takes the device out from her ear, and activates a communication type magic-circle.

“We will call the people who are on standby above here, and capture all of the magicians.”

“Ge! You are trying to capture us!? I-It was just a joke! Just take the spellcasters of the Khaos Brigade!”

Saji grabs onto the magician who just said that by his collar.

“Don’t fool around! Our students went through hell because of you guys!"

The Student Council members, save for Saji, Shinra, and Sona, started to transport the enemies together with the staff of the Three Great Powers that are on standby above.

The remaining members that didn't help in transporting the magicians proceeded to meet up with the mastermind behind the assault.

The members passed through the magic-circle prepared by the magicians and they arrived in a spacious white place.  It’s a rectangle place where it is white above, below, left, and right.

“This place is a “factory” that we made in the dimensional gap. It’s a technique adapted from what Devils use for the battlefield in the Rating Game.”