Chapter 173: Great-Red form

Erin went out of the dimensional gap along with Ophis and Great-Red. She was shocked to see a Gigantic monster in front of her.

"It’s a humanoid-type, but it seems like a chimera monster because it is a mix of body parts from Dragons, lions, and more. And it is even bigger than Great-Red!" Erin thought for a moment and reached a conclusion

"Ah! That must be the anti-monster which was born from the Annihilation Maker. That’s the monster that bastard Shalba created using a forbidden technique."

When she looked afar, the Goddess can see the monster heading to the central town. She also saw Grayfia who is fighting the monster along with other people who have insane auras.

"Don’t tell me those are Sirzechs' servants, the Lucifer-group… If that’s the case then it makes sense. I can feel an overwhelming atmosphere and aura from them."

Erin squinted her eyes as she tried to get a better look.

"Is the person wearing something which looks like a formal coat Sirzechs' Knight? He is Enku-san, if I remember correctly."

"{They are all experienced guys. They all have abnormal powers.}"

The monster noticed Erin's group. All six of its eyes are directed towards them, and it has begun showing hostility.

"{What did you say? Are you seriously saying that?}"

"Huh? Are you speaking to someone Voltaire?" Erin said curiously.  "Did something happen?"

"{Yeah, Great-Red said 'I don’t like that monster because it glared at me…}"

*(Ding!)*

"So it gained the wrath of Great-Red. The monster sure did glare at us but I never thought that Great-Red cared about stuff like this… He sounds like a delinquent high schooler." Erin deadpanned.

"{Anyway, my child. Great-Red is saying that he will lend his powers, so let's defeat that monster.}"

"Defeat it! Something that big!? But how?" wondered Erin

“It is okay. Voltaire and Great-Red should combine. Voltaire's current body, it is kind of the same as the True-Dragon. You can combine." Ophis replied calmly

"Are you telling me I can combine with him because my current body is a part of him?" Erin's eyes slightly widened. She couldn’t tell whether Ophis is being serious or just joking.

*(CHING!)*

Suddenly, Great-Red’s body started to emit a very bright red aura. The red aura dyes the whole place red and Erin's body began to get covered by that light as well.

When the Goddess opened her eyes, she was face to face with the Gigantic monster. She looked doubtful whether it was the same monster and wondered why it seemed smaller than before.

"{Did you regain consciousness, my child?}"

"Yeah, I have. But why is there a monster in front of me who is identical to the Gigantic monster from before? Judging from the looks of it, it is the same size as me……."

Erin gaped faintly when she realized what happened.

"{That is correct. You became bigger and the same size as the Gigantic monster.}"

Erin looked down and she can see the countless buildings which now look like miniature buildings.

"T-Then I’m actually a giant right now?!" Erin's words echoed throughout the area.