Chapter 175: Vali vs. Pluto

“So you've surpassed them in a very short amount of time. What’s abnormal is the growth of the Gremory group. Putting Heracles aside, Jeanne should have used Chaos Break." Cao Cao said as he looks at his fallen comrades.

"By looking at her, she used it twice. Maybe there are demerits when you use it for a second time…..”

"Rather than worrying about his comrades, he seems like he is evaluating why they were were defeated." Erin thought in distate.

"It’s just like him to do that."

Cao Cao's sights then move onto Erin.
His eyes are disturbed as if he is looking into something abnormal.

"So you are telling me you have returned, Erin Vermillion. From the information I got from the Old-Maou faction, Shalba Beelzebub was supposed to have an arrow covered in Samael’s blood with him.”

“Yeah, I tasted that. My body became useless, but it seems like I got lucky
because Great-Red just happened to be passing by. I borrowed Great-Red’s
power to recreate my body. Though it was thanks to all the previous hosts and Ophis.”

Erin thought that Cao Cao would reply sarcastically. But the boy had very serious eyes. It’s the first time that the Goddess and the rest of the ORC saw such an expression from him.

“Unbelievable. If you were to receive that poison, then your chance of survival should have been zero. And you are telling me you recreated your body with Great-Red’s help and returned by yourself……! Even meeting Great-Red isn’t something that you can just refer to as luck……!”

"Well, what can you say?" Erin smirked faintly. "Maybe I'm just awesome like that. I was revived back from the death, and this can be considered my 4th Life now. I even had that weird death talk with that Shalba... oh well."

The ORC members wore confused looks but the Goddess just shrugged

"It's nothing.. but." Erin approached the red head. "Rias. Please make me your servant once again. Right now, my body doesn’t have the evil-piece. That means I still haven't returned completely yet. I can only consider myself to have truly returned once I receive the evil-piece from the person whom I dearly love."

Rias takes out the crimson Knight-piece from her pocket and direct it towards Erin. The evil-piece makes a bright glow in front of Erin's chest, and then it enters her body silently. During that process, Rias’ lips overlaps with Erin's.

"Stay and live on together with me.”
spoke Rias with a smile after they separated. Erin hugged her and returned the warm smile

"Yes, I will stay and live on." Erin examined her body and the condition of the evil-piece.  “Alright. It stabilized within my body immediately. To be expected from my evil-piece!"

When the Goddess was ready to take on Cao Cao. A creepy wave appeared in front of her. A black thing appeared at a corner of the road then a weapon which seems like a Scythe comes flying from it.

"It hasn’t been that long since we last met everyone."

Cao Cao sighs at the appearance of the Grim Reaper.

“Pluto, why are you here?”

"It’s an order from Hades-sama. He told me to capture Ophis once she appears no matter the cost." Pluto's eyes move to Ophis who is standing next to Erin

"He is still after Ophis!?" Erin exclaimed in disbelief. "She had her powers stolen and she isn’t infinite anymore! How much attachment does he have to her!?"

"Oh, Erin-sama. I'm glad that you're safe." Erin wasn't sure whether the words were sarcastic or genuine

“I will be your opponent. Ultimate-level Grim Reaper, Pluto.”