Chapter 189: Elmenhilde

- Long Chap ✏ -
_______________________________________

Night time. Rias and Erin were alone in the room after the former managed to disguise a task so the members won't bother them for a litte while.

"Mm~ You're such a cruel master. How can you trick your servants like that?" Erin said before locking lips with Rias.

"Fufufu. At least we got a few minutes for ourselves." replied Rias between kisses.

*(Thud!)*

Erin reversed their positions so she was now on top of Rias. She trailed kisses on the girl's neck and Rias' breath hitched.

"A-Ah~ I remember.. something.."

Erin stopped her actions and gazed at Rias curiously.

“I received a call from Sona earlier. It seems like the date for the meeting with the Vampires will be tomorrow night.”

"Vampires..." Erin thought for a moment. "Are we meeting the ones coming from Gasper's clan?"

*(Whoosh!)*

"Kyah!"

In the midst of Erin's confusion, Rias took this as a chance to climb on top of her.

*(Chu!)*

"Geez. You sure love taking advantage of me." spoke Erin with a pout and Rias laughed lightly at this.

"You make it sound so cruel." Rias touched Erin's face affectionately. "Now, my love, let's enjoy our kisses before the others barge into our room."
______________________________________

-- Time Skip --

The ORC, Sona, and Shinra gathered in the clubroom to meet the vampire guest. Azazel was likewise present to act as the representative of the Fallen Angels, and one Sister from the Heaven side also arrived.

“I still haven’t introduced myself. My name is Griselda Quarta, and I am supervising the staff members from Heaven in this region. I have introduced myself to Sister Asia before, and I’m hoping I can get along with the rest of you whom I haven’t met.”

The Sister is wearing her veil down. She is a beauty who looks like she is from Northern Europe and she has features that are standing out like an actress. She looks to be in her late 20's, and she has a soft smile with a gentle atmosphere.

“She is my Boss-sama!” Irina cheerfully said.

“Oh, I have heard about you. Gabriel’s Queen! Sister Griselda, the exorcist who will be among the top 5 women exorcist.” Azazel said as he exchanged a handshake with the woman.

“Thank you for your words. Having my name known to the former Governor of the Fallen Angels……I’m honored.”

"She is the Queen of Gabriel-sama who is one of the Four Great Seraphs, and also someone that knows Xenovia from her country." Irina said to Erissei, Asia, and the twins. "Since Gabriel-sama governs the card suit of Hearts, it seems like boss-sama is called the “Queen of Hearts."

“I apologise. I should have come and greeted you all much earlier……but it didn’t fit my schedule, and I am regretting how incapable I am.” Sister Griselda apologises politely. Her demeanor changes when her gaze lands towards one person.

“Oh my? Xenovia, you don’t look well?” Irina said with feign confusion to her friend.

“……Don’t tease me, Irina.”