Chapter 151: Escape Plan

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

"That bastard Hades! He's seriously making a move!" Azazel spat out in disgust. He was pacing back and forth and eventually sat down on the couches

"I never imagined that we'll encounter that mist user again." Kiba remarked. "If he is alive, Cao Cao must have found a way to revive his other comrades."

"Yes. He is really a hassle, that George. His Sacred Gear called Dimension Lost, created the very dimension we are in right now. Its balance breaker named Dimension Create could use a mist to create a barrier." Azazel informed. "Including the hotel, he also made the park and nearby scenery."

"An official notification came from the main headquarters. To explain it simply, it said-" Le Fay approached the group.

"The Vali team tried to do a coup d'etat by deceiving Ophis and making the organization their own. Ophis was rescued safely by the Hero-faction. Terminate any remaining members of the Vali Team when found."

"So they were told that Vali deceived Ophis?" Rias uttered in shock. "The real one is here though."

"Perhaps the one created by Cao Cao and his comrades is the real one to them, and the one here was either useless or a fake one.They really are terrible!" Akeno replied

Erin arrived and approached the group on the living room. The 2 oneesamas stood up when they saw her

"Erin! Aren't you supposed to be resting at your room?"

"Ara, you're still not healed yet."

"Calm down you two." Erin ushered as she joined them on the seat. "I'm fine now. Anyways, what did I miss?"

The group explained the current situation about Vali's team being targeted

"So it turned out like that... not only are they targeted by the Hero-faction and branded as traitors, things also turned out like this because they were trying to grant Ophis' wish.. what hardship it is."

Le Fay spoke up with a downcast attitude

"We checked on the mysteries of the World beginning from Great Red-san, looking for legendary strong people, and sometimes make Ophis-sama's wish come true. But it seems like the Hero-faction found us a nuisance because we have powers. Also, Siegfried-sama seems to hate us a lot since he didn't find it amusing that his former rival, my brother Arthur, came to our group.."

"So your brother was originally from the Hero-Faction." Erin mused. "What are the mysteries of the world you talked about? And what are you guys doing about legendary strong people?"

"Yes. We started off with the secret about Great Red-san swimming in the Dimensional Gap. The extinct civilization then the technology of the lost continent of Mu and the continent of Atlantis."

Le Fay's eyes sparkled as she narrated their quests

"We also searched on parallel universes, the anecdote of legendary strong people, and Heroes or creatures whose status either dead or alive, is currently unknown. We sometimes do terrorism too."

"So you guys are like adventurers." Rias remarked

"Yes! We have great adventures every day! Vali-sama is also trying to find where the beings called dragons originally came from and he's looking into the reason behind the big fight of the Heavenly-Dragons. Also, if we can find a new Longinus- "

"Rather than being adventurers, they are just people who have nothing to do." Erin sheepishly said to Rias as Le Fay continued her talk.

"Maybe fighting Great Red is Vali's aim but apart from that, they are just going around looking for things that interest them."