Chapter 176: Erin vs. Cao Cao

- Long Chap 📌-  this reached 4K+ words. Before the year ends, I'm posting the final chapters for this arc. Advance Happy New Year minnaa🎉
______________________________________

After hearing Cao Cao's provoking words, Vali approaches Erin and speaks in a low voice.

“His Seven Treasures. You know up to four of them right?”

“Yeah. The one which seals women’s abilities. The one which destroys
weapons. The one which transfers attacks. And the one which transfers his opponents."

“The other three abilities are the
following. To allow him to fly. The ability to create many doubles like Kiba Yuuto’s Blade Blacksmith Balance-Breaker. And the last one is his sphere which focuses heavily on destruction.”

"I see. I never thought you would explain it to me….. but anyways, I will give you my thanks.”

Erin stepped forward and Cao Cao smiles happily after seeing this

“So my opponent will be the Blue
Empress.. I see. And the others aren’t moving knowing that.”

Like Cao Cao said, everyone acknowledges the battle between him and Erin.

“Yes. I can’t calm myself until defeat you. I also mentioned before that you will pay once our paths cross again."

“Interesting. That time I finished it by aiming at Traiana's weak point, but this time I will take you on when you are using your full power. Turn into the crimson armor.”

“Of course. Let’s go Voltaire!”

"{Oh? Our opponent is the ultimate Longinus once again. If you can’t beat him here, then you won’t be able to call yourself the Blue Dragon Empress!}" replied Voltaire who is on battle-mode

“Of course!”

While emitting an enormous amount of aura from her body, Erin starts to say the chant.

"I, the one who is awakened, am the Blue Dragon Empress who holds up the legacy of the Queen up high!"

"The previous users who answered this chant are no longer present.."

"Holding the infinite hope and
indestructible dream, and walking the road of righteousness. I will become the Empress of the Crimson Dragon."

"But I’m not alone. I have my comrades who look over my fights with warm eyes!"

"And I will lead you to the path of Heaven glowing in deep true Crimson light!"

"{CRIMSON PROBITY FULL DRIVE!}"

*(FLASH!)*

The color of Erin's armor changes to crimson, and its shape changed as well. While seeing the change, Cao Cao also makes his move and seven orbs appear around him.

“Hatsutei Ratana.”

Cao Cao flies up after putting his orb below his feet. Erin spread her Dragon wings and also fly into the air.

"I could just use my ability to seal your power, but it would be a total waste. I want to continue fighting you. And besides, I doubt that you won't be careful and avoid that attack."

"{Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost!!}"

Erin released the dragon-shot up into the sky. She wanted to show Cao Cao an even larger one, but he made one of his orbs come near her.

Cao Cao made a spiral appear in front of it, and it sucks in Erin's attack.

"Hm.That’s the ability to send an attack to another location." Erin mused. " So he’s planning to release that attack elsewhere. Or he might use it on me."