Chapter 158: Falling down the path

- ✏ Long Chap -
_______________________________________

The Goddess arrived in front of Shalba who was laughing above the hotel. The collapse of the dimension was getting worse and half of the field had already perished.

"I can understand Vali coming after me.. but for another Heavenly Dragon such as yourself to come after me.." Shalba made a displeased expression. "How much do Dragons have to look down on me?!"

Erin rolled her eyes as Shalba continued his rants

"What is your reason for coming after me?! Are you also trying to ignore me, the one who carries the blood of the real Maou?"

"I'm here to take Ophis away from you."

"Oh I see. Then you are trying to obtain a power by having Ophis!  If its you who is a Heavenly Dragon, you must be hiding a desire to dominate the Human world and Underworld!"

"I'm not even interested in doing that. I don't even know what I'm gonna do with Ophis." Erin sighed. "You said that you would kill the citizens in the Underworld, right? Well, I simply can't allow that."

Shalba laughed at the words

"What about it? This is natural! Devils that grew up in an Underworld managed by a fake Maou are lower than bugs so they deserve to die! Even if I allow them to live, they won't give me the respect I deserve so all of them should just disappear!"

He began to speak in a tone as if he discovered an awesome plan

"Those monsters created by the Annihilation Maker are insanely strong. They will cause overwhelming destruction and after that destruction, a pure Underworld will be reborn! That is what an ideal Underworld should be!"

"I really can't understand your delusions. You are too engrossed on your destructive fantasies. That's why, I will have to defeat you seeing that there is no chance of you going sane."

Shalba stopped smiling after hearing the words

"So you plan to get in my way. Well then, get tainted from my curse and die in this Dimensional Gap, Blue Dragon!"

"You think I'm not aware of that possibility? Fool! If I'm going to end up dying then I might as well take you with me! I will make things right and clean up the mess that you villains created!"

Erin made a stance and prepared to transform into her Queen form

"I, the one who is awakened, am the Blue Dragon Empress who holds up the legacy of the Queen up high!"

Erin could hear the voices of the previous users who encouraged her altogether

"Let's go, Erin Vermillion!"

"Yeah that's right! We are the Blue Dragons who protect everyone's future!"

"It is time to walk the midnight filled with crimson road of righteousness!"

"Holding the infinite hope and indestructible dream, and walking the road of righteousness. I will become the Empress of the Crimson Dragon."

"This is a new chant. My words of righteousness that are different from the Juggernaut Drive!" thought Erin before continuing her chant

"And I will lead you to the path of Heaven glowing in deep true Crimson light!"

A crimson aura enveloped Erin and it started to change the color of her armor into crimson

"Crimson Probity Full Drive!"

*(CHING!)*

"Crimson.. armor? What is this change?! Crimson... it is an ominous color that reminds me of the crimson hair of that fake man!"