Chapter 139: The Visitor

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

The mystery visitor finally arrived in town. Erin and the rest of the ORC waited in the living room after Azazel informed them that they'll be arriving soon. When they heard the sound of the doorbell, the group headed to the entrance to welcome the guest

"It has been a while, Voltaire."

Erin gaped at the visitor. She couldn't mistake the little girl wearing black gothic-lolitha costume for anyone else

"O-O-Ophis?!"

The members recovered from their shock and instantly went into battle mode. Xenovia and Kiba summoned their swords while the aura of the 2 oneesamas increased. Issei activated his Boosted gear and pointed it at Ophis.

The Goddess also summoned her gear on it's choker form in case chaos will break loose in the house. The twins were on guard and they followed Erin's lead. The only one who remained shocked was Irina, who stared wide eyed at Ophis.

"Master/Lady Erin, who is she?"

"She is Ophis. She is the boss of the terrorist group named Khaos Brigade who is targetting all the factions." replied Erin without breaking eye contact with Ophis

Azazel stood between the group to diffuse the situation

"Hey, hey, hey! I told you yesterday to not hold killing intent no matter what happens! She won't attack you so calm down!"

"This is absurd, Azazel!" Rias was fuming with rage. "That Dragon is the boss of the Terrorist group that has been attacking all factions! Why did you bring an enemy into this place?"

"This town is an important location for the factions' alliance." Akeno backed up. "Doesn't allowing Ophis into this town mean that you deceived those who secured this town?"

"And of all places, you brought her in this house!" Issei gritted same as Kiba

"They're right, Azazel." Erin said in a wary tone. "We didn't get information from Sirzechs about this and it seems the Angel Faction also didn't send one to Irina. If you brought Ophis here, it's either they consented or not. If it's the latter then you are clearly deceiving the other leaders."

Hearing those words, Rias snapped and yelled at Azazel. She also glared at Ophis beside the man

"This is breaking the rules of the alliance, Azazel! Why would you, who has been talking about the alliance do such a thing?!"

The others threw their fiercest glare to Ophis. Erin still had her doubts but she decided to think logical and calm Rias' temper

"It is exactly what you said, Rias." Erin gently rubbed Rias' back and the girl's anger lessened. "Azazel is someone who keeps on talking about alliances.. so for him to bring Ophis here, I guess he determined that it has a great value?"

Erin spoke to the other members

"Azazel may act fishy but we also broke through numerous disasters with his assistance. The reason we became this strong is also because of his help and knowledge. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt."

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Rias, and everyone. I have deceived and am still deceiving many people in order for Ophis to come here. But maybe her wish would be something that might change the existence of Khaos Brigade itself. I determined that it was necessary to stop more blood from being shed."

Azazel's knees dropped to the floor and he bowed deeply. The members were shocked seeing the proud fallen doing such gesture

"I will apologize to you guys again and I will also ask you once more. I'm sorry.. but can you at least listen to her story?"