Chapter 170: Sairaorg vs. Heracles

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

“I’m sorry, Heracles. Jeanne. The black flame of Vritra over there was denser
than I thought, so it took a while to dispel it into another dimension. It has been a while since I made a dimension for dispel. Just like the legend says, it certainly had an ability with a strong curse and grasping. Damn Vritra.”

"Ha! Even though he is still
inexperienced, you defeated one of the Dragon- Kings! As to be expected from a Longinus possessor, aye Georg!”

Heracles praises Georg and slaps him on his back.

Kiba held Gram in his right hand and materializes a Holy-demonic sword in his left. He slashed the two swords and the offensive aura goes towards Heracles and Jeanne.

Both of them dodge it easily but Kiba managed to get their guard down. He then quickly picked up the vice-president and went to where Sona and Saji are situated.

You are fast!”

A magic circle appears on Georg’s palm. Kiba made the holy-demonic sword disappear and then swiftly shouted a command.

“My Knight troops!”

Dragon-Knight troops appeared around Kiba. He commanded them to take Sona, Saji, and Shinra away. Georg releases a huge fireball in retaliation but Kiba holds onto Gram with both his hands and cuts the fireball in half. Seeing the action, Georg makes a comment of admiration.

“Strong. To save all your comrades while taking on three of us….. So this
is the holy-demonic sword user, Kiba Yuuto. You are a bit in the shadow of
the Blue Empress, but Rias Gremory certainly possesses a terrifying Knight.”

“Thank you for your compliment. Is that what I should be saying? I’m okay with being the shadow. Erin is the hero. I only have to become the sword of Rias Gremory.”

“Are you okay!?”

Asia starts healing Sona and Saji. A green aura is emitted from her and the healing aura has a wide range.

“A child was holding onto it very preciously… The doll of a Toppuresu
Dragon… If...I let the children get hurt… I can never face Erin-san ever again……” Saji who is barely conscious, says that while getting healed. He is shedding tears of regret and is consoled by Asia

"Saji-kun! You endured this much…..only by seeing that, you have helped the children greatly!"

“Tsubaki. We will take care of them. Can I leave the evacuation of the children inside the bus to you?”

Rias says it to the vice-president. The latter looks at the ORC, the enemies, and the children. She was about to protest but Kiba persuaded her.

“Please, Fukukaichou. We will pay them back for what they did to you. We have inherited the feelings of you and Saji-kun.”

"Yes! The thing Saji wanted to protect is the same thing we wanted to protect. We can’t forgive the Hero-faction who attacked them. We will finish them here." Issei backed up.

Shinra looks down for a moment but eventually nodded.

"Hai... I understand."

Xenovia takes a step forward and remove the cloth covering her sword.

“Now then, lets do it. My Durandal is reforged once again. It won’t be good
if I don’t rampage with it.”

"Ex-Durandal has been reforged by adding Excalibur Ruler on top of it. The sword is now the hybrid of the True-Excalibur, formation of all seven Excaliburs, and Durandal. The specs must be overwhelming." Rias remarked