Chapter 185: Saji's Dilemma

The time for club activities arrived and as expected, some of the members are fighting for Erin's attention again.

“I will also sit there! It’s not fair for Koneko-san to be sitting there all the
time!”

After watching Koneko who is sitting on Erin's lap, Ravel finally took action. She approached the Goddess and also sat on her lap.

"Ravel....This position only belongs to me!”

“I-I also want to sit here. I couldn't help myself from being jealous of Koneko-san who always sits here!”

The two girls started fighting while sitting on Erin's lap. Seeing this, Tsubaki snickered while Azusa just shook his head.

“I-I think I also want to sit on Erin-senpai’s lap……”

“I too want to sit.”

Gasper and Ophis started approaching the Goddess. Gasper had pleading eyes while Ophis maintained her stoic look.

"Ano.. There isn't really some space left, Gasper, Ophis." Erin said awkwardly. Her attention was grabbed by Koneko who tugged on her collar

"Erin-senpai, I am Erin-senpai's plushie, right?"

"Ah...." Erin was about to reply but Ravel's fiery voice beat her to it.

"E-Even if that is the case, I am your manager, right? A manager is also cute and important to you, right?"

"W-Whatever you wish. Haha." Erin put her hands up in defense when the 2 girls started leaning closer.

Koneko and Ravel glared at each other for some time before turning away and mumbling "Hmph"

"Fufu. I don't mind sharing Erin this time since I will have her full attention at night." Rias said in a dreamy state.

"What are you saying, Rias? I'm the one who is in charge of Erin at night." Akeno interjected.

"You seem to be forgetting your place, Akeno." Rias said with narrowed eyes and stood up.

"Fufufu. I am well aware that I am Erin's girlfriend too. So I also have a right on her." replied Akeno as she returned Rias' glare.

"Mou! Just because I approved of you staying with us on the room doesn't mean that you'll be in charge of her at night!" Rias' aura started to envelop her.

"Even so, you can't stop me! Stupid Rias!"

"Akeno you dimwit!"

"Oh my..." Erin groaned silently and prepared to leave the chaotic clubroom. She successfully exited the room and along the hallways, she encountered Azazel.

"Oi. Erin-chi. Isn't it time for club activities today? Lemme guess. Some of the members are fighting for your attention again." Azazel released a snicker and Erin rolled her eyes at this.

"What about you? Aren't you the advisor? You keep on skipping the meetings recently."

"I don't want to enter a chaotic clubroom so I'll pass."

"Well, you're right about that." shrugged Erin. She and Azazel chatted for a while and their topic landed on Erin's promotion.

"When you become a High-class Devil, you will attain the Evil-Pieces and become independent. So, what are your goals from that point and onwards?"

"From there... I haven't really thought of a solid plan." Erin made a thinking expression. "Of course, I might form my own peerage but as to the specific details on what my goals on that time will be, I still haven't listed it down."