Chapter 183: Factions' Games! II

- Long chap ✏ -
____________________________________

The next activity was also a team match, a cavalry battle. Some participants formed a group to become the "horse" and another participant, the "rider" goes on top.

The tension of everyone within the Three Great Powers became weird and now it has turned into a battlefield, with hostility and killing intent everywhere.

The ORC made two teams: Rias who is a rider, with Akeno carrying her, while Rossweisse, Kiba and Koneko are supporting them from the rear. Erin who is a rider, with Issei carrying her, while Gasper and Xenovia are supporting them from the rear.

"We will now start the cavalry battle!"

Along with the signal from the announcer, all the riders go forward towards the battlefield. Everyone is fighting while using powers of light and demonic powers.

“Oryaaaaaaah! I will make it a catastrophe! Die, Angels!”

“Don’t look down on angeeeels! We will give you the Last Judgement!”

“Angels and Fallen Angels, perish!”

"This is supposed to be an activity where you can win by taking the hat from the rider, what is happening right now?! This is already a war!" thought Erin as she witnessed the other participants engaging on a fight of their own.

“Reincarnated Angels, make a formation! We can unleash our power when we have the right cards!Formation Full House!”

“Like hell we would allow that! This is an all out battle between reincarnated Devils and reincarnated Angels!”

“Reincarnated this, and reincarnated that! All of you increased your numbers like that! Why don’t a few of the Angels fall down to us, huh!?”

"Uwaa, it really is turning into a War! Balls of light, spears of light, fire and lightning, created from demonic powers, are being thrown around everywhere!" said Issei with wide eyes. He and Erin avoided an Angel team from stealing their hat. They also avoided being blasted by an explosion.

“Hmph! I won’t lose to Angels and Fallen Angels!”

Sairaorg declared while blasting away several Angels and Fallen Angels. The way he uses his strength in the current game is amazing that multiple pairs of opponents were knocked down.

“W-W-Where should we attack them from!? We need to take them down before they take us down!”

“Please calm down, Ace Irina!”

The horse on which Irina is the rider was having a hard time, trying to think of how to attack, in the ground which had turned into chaos.

"Everyone, please don’t continue that War here! It’s coming back! That War is coming back completely! I’m telling you to stop, damn iiiiiiit! Hyahaha--!"

“There! I’ve got her hat!”

Rias said as she took a hat from a female Angel elegantly. Seems like she was the only one who played the cavalry battle peacefully.

“Oh, Erin-chi! Issei! So you were here!”

“What is it, Azazel? Are you planning to fight us?” Erin cautiously said but Azazel shakes his head and tells them to come closer.

Erissei approached him, and listened to what he said

*(DING!)

"W-What did you just say…..? Are you out of your mind?!"