ch17 the talk and new enemies

your pov

"fifty minutes?!" me and izuku yelled at the same time.

"yeah," uncle toshi said as he made us some tea. "that's the limit as to how long i can use my power now. i over did it too many times. that nomu was a tough opponent and it hurt," he said passing me a cup of tea. i passed it to izuku and uncle toshi gave me a another cup.

"thank you allmight. thank you y/n," izuku said.

"no problem young midoriya. i can barely contain muscle form for an hour and a half now,"

"oh wow sorr-" allmight started laughing, blood coming out his mouth.

"you don't have to apologize my boy! ma, we really are alike you and me," uncle toshi said, blood coming out of his mouth again.

"so you dumbasses just realized that now?" i said smirking. izuku looked at me, a little blush dusting his cheeks.

"anyway lets talk about the sports festival," uncle toshi said, looking very determined. "y/n i know you very well. you're a kind and hardworking,"

"that's facts. but you can continue,"

"so i hope you do your very best at the festival," i smiled acknowledging his request. "now midoriya," izuku looked to uncle toshi. "as it stands, you still can't control one for all, can't you? what are you gonna do?"

"actually now you that you mention it, in the battle at the dome when i aimed at a smash at the villian, my arm didn't break and my clothes didn't rip," izuku remembered.

"shame. i forgot that happened? why was that time so different for you?" i asked him.

"different? the biggest different between that moment and the other moments before that is that, it was my first time using it on a person," izuku said looking at his arms. does he feel guilty? he shouldn't. he saved us. he saved me. i placed my hand in his. he looked at me and blushed. i squeezed his hands for reassurance.

"hmm," uncle toshi said thinking. "looks like you succeeded in putting on the brakes unconsciously. but that's progress. i'm glad," he gave izuku a thumbs up. which caused him to smile. he's too cute for his own good. "frankly, i don't have much time left as the symbol of peace," uncle toshi said.

"no way," izuku said looking down.

"and the are those binding in the hive of villainy that have noticed that," uncle toshi said, making me and izuku tense. "midoriya," he said. "i granted you my power because i wanted you to succeed me. you still feel the same as you did back then don't you?"

"yes!" izuku said. 

"then the time has come for you show that. for you and y/n to show that," uncle toshi said. "the ua sports festival is a big event that whole country including pro heroes and villains, they will be taking note of it. this is what i brought you two to talk about. as the best heroes of the next generation-"

"wait you think i'm gonna be a good hero?" i asked. i was never sure i was gonna be a good hero. i mean i'm the daughter of the number one villain.

"of course you are y/n," izuku said. "but not the number one place. i'm taking that spot,"

"uh huh sure izuku," i said rolling my eyes. that was actually kinda hot

"continue, uncle toshi,"

"as i was saying, as the best heroes of the next generation, the symbol of peace's offspring's, you! izuku midoriya and y/n l/n, have arrived! and i want you two to make that known to the world!" eh? the offspring's of the symbol of peace. damn. that's a huge responsibility.

"but how?"

"you guys know the sports festival system right?" izuku and i nodded. "the support, business, general studies and hero course come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. the students who make it through, face each other in the finals,"

"it's a round robin tournament divided by grade," izuku finished. 

"that's right!" allmight yelled pointing at us. "in other words, you two can sell yourselves with all you got,"

"right," izuku said. he looked like he was debating something. uncle toshi fell back on the sofa, taking it back with him, as blood comes out his mouth. "i-i mean, what you are saying is absolutely correct!" izuku yelled out of panic. then he goes into full panic mode. he lets go of my hand and puts it on his chin.

"no one's better than spouting word nonsense better than you kid!" uncle toshi yelled bringing izuku out of his trance.

"nonsense?" izuku trailed. allmight stood up and walked over to the window. 

"listen and listen well. there's a difference between those who always aim for the top and those who don't. it may feel slight at first. but different it's that slight different that makes the biggest waves in society. i understand how you're both feeling, so i will not force you guys. but midoriya," izuku looked at uncle toshi. "remember how you felt that the beach that day,"

*time skip*

"w-what's going on?" ochaco exclaimed. she brought me out of my trance. i was thinking about what uncle toshi said. 

i got off my chair, and walked to get a better view of the door. i stood next to izuku and put my elbow on his shoulder. i saw a blush appear on his neck.

"da fuck?" 

"what business do you have with our class?" ida asked sternly. go class rep. i guess.

"we can't go out!" mineta complained. "what are you here for anyway?"

"he's scouting out the enemies, you extra," blondie said walking in front of us. so we make them nervous? cool. "they wanna see the gang who came through the villain ambush. they probably want to check us out before the sports festival,"

"nice. i'm telling you guys, there's nothing important about us," i said walking up to be level with blondie.

"it's pointless to try, so move it extras!"

"don't go calling people extras just because you don't know them! it's disrespectful!" ida said scolding blondie.

"i came to see what this famous class was like but you seem pretty arrogant," a familiar voice said. my brother came from the crowd and appeared at the front. "hey y/n,"

"hey hito,"

"y/n? you know him?" asked izuku.

"this is my baby/older bro, aizawa hitoshi,"

"are all in the students in hero course like him," he said pissing off blondie.

"hito. don't mess with my friends," i said. i walked out the class room and shoved past the students. "my name is y/n aizawa by the way, it's soo nice to meet you. not,"