ch51 fight! p1

[this a chapter cuz i made u guys wait soo long. im sorry but dont expect updates for this book that regulary. i still need to figure things out abt it]

your pov

we've been walking for a few minutes but my instincts are telling me that there's something wrong. fuck.

"y/n? wait up!" momo called behind me. i stood still, my fingers tapping my side. "are you okay? why are you walking so fast?"

"something's wrong,"

"huh? what do you mean?" she asked me. "are you sure you don't want to go back to camp, y/n?" i don't respond back as i smell the air and sense a lot of people around us. too many...i can't pinpoint each person. fuck.

'everyone! we're being attacked by two villains! it's possible there are more! everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! even if you come across the enemy, retreat do not engage!' shino tells us through her telepathy.

"y/n!" momo said, bringing me out of my trance. "we need to go!" i nod ready to use teleportation. but...my quirk doesn't fucking work. so i'm so dumb that i couldn't figure out that it's the same drug...wow.

"okay so we're gonna have to run cause this gas is interfering with my quirk," momo nodded and we were about to run back to camp but we heard the screams of tsuyu and ochaco behind us. shit. and a scream from behind the gas.

"dammit!" momo puts her hand over her chest trying to calm herself down. 

"calm down momo. you can go check who that was screaming and i go find ochaco and tsuyu okay?" momo makes a gas mask and puts it on.

"okay," she nods. "try and make it back to camp if you can,"

"say less," and we run off our separate ways.

i run for about a minute to hear a fight or something. i see tsuyu pinned to a tree by her hair and ochaco pinning a blonde haired girl. she screams out as she's jabbed in the thigh with some needle.

i jump over the bushes as tsuyu uses her tongue to pull ochaco away and i punch towards the girls head. but i miss her slightly as she moves out the way. the ground were i hit it exploded, dirt flying everywhere. i feel the needle flying towards me so i yank it towards me and sin it around, throwing it to the other side.

"ochaco, tsuyu you okay?" i ask turning to face them. they look at me standing up and nod. 

"yeah...thanks y/n," i scan over them looking for more injuries. "we're okay. don't worry," i let out a breath, i didn't know i was holding.

"i can't really do much cause the gas isn't letting me use my quirk. but i'll try and protect you guys," i say, getting into fighting stance.

'everyone in class a and class b!' shino's talking to us through her telepathy again. 'in the name of the pro hero eraserhead, you are granted permission to engage combat! i repeat! everyone in class a and class b! you are granted permission to engage in combat!' that's great but i can't use any of my fucking quirks!

"oh my gosh!" the blonde blushes, looking at me with hooded eyes. "are you y/n?! i've heard so much about you! i'm toga!"[i luv toga so much] about me...? tomura been snitching. "and your blood!"  eh?

'we have discovered one of the villains targets. it's y/n. y/n. i'm begging you, please avoid combat and acting independently. y/n! do you understand?' my stance doesn't change, but ochaco puts her hand on my shoulder.

"y/n," she said. "stand behind us. we'll protect you," tsuyu nodded in agreeing as i give them a small smile.

"guys. i'm the strongest here, even if my quirks don't fucking work. i'm still the strongest. i'm not being bitchy. it's the truth. and i'm the one protecting you,"

"y/n! don't ignore me!" the toga whined. "i want-" she looked behind us while i heard some footsteps behind us. he blush deepens and drool spills out her mouth. ew.

"y/n!" i heard izu shout. i turn around to see prince, shoji with izu on his back. he was very much bloody and beaten. damn. did he get folded by a villain? 

i turn back to see toga retreating. 

"there are more people now and i don't want to be killed, so bye-bye," she mumbled. miss girl think imma let her get away? no way.

"y/n!" i hear izu as i run after toga. "wait come back!" sorry babe. i need to see this for myself.