ch54 fight! p4

[warning: strangling and im still on my break. i just feel kinda bad leaving u guys on a cliffhanger]

authors pov

shoto uses his ice quirk towards jin, but jin jumps every time shoto aims at him.

"good job!" jin said, still leaping. "this is easy! give me all you got!" jin uses the measuring tape in his wrist to cut the ice up. "stop messing around!" 

"what's with this guy?" shoto questions as a marble shimmers, showing that atsuhiro's quirk was deactivating. 

"ow..." atsuhiro said, stretching, thankfully out of his pearl prison. "i can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. your ideas are far out!" he walked over to dabi.

"where's bakugo?" dabi questioned.

"of course..." atsuhiro said, reaching to the pocket of his yellow jacket. "hm?" he questioned, to feeling anything. 

"midoriya, todoroki!" mezo shouted. shoto and izuku look at him in confusion. "i'm sure now based on what he just did-i don't know what your quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you keep flaunting, were these-tokoyami and bakugo, right, entertainer?" mezo said, showing two blue pearls. 

"shoji!" izuku shouted. 

"oh, that didn't take you very long!" atsuhiro said. "as expected of someone with six arms! you're good at feeling around," he said as mezo, izuku stand their ground, still want to have y/n back. 

"it's been five minutes since the signal," a purple mist said, appearing out of nowhere, scaring the the boys. this purple mist was kurogiri. "let us go dabi,"

"sorry, izuku," himiko said, walking into a mini warp gate. " i'll see you later," she waved. jin jumped, hands first, into a warp gate. 

"they seemed so happy that they rushed out of here," atsuhiro said, ready to walk into the war gate. "so i thought i'd give them a present," the boys turn look at atsuhiro in confusion. "it's a habit, one of the basics of magic. when i flaunt something," he said, taking off his mask, showing parts of his face. "it's because there's something i don't want you to see," he sticks his tongue out, showing two blue pearls on it. 

"n-no way...!" atsuhiro snaps his fingers, making the two pearls that mezo had in his hands turn into ice. 

"my ice?!"

"that's right," atsuhiro said, his eyes squinting. "during the freezing attack, i prepared dummies and put them in my right pocket,"

"damn it!" izuku said as he started to run towards dabi and atsuhiro. 

'his quirk lets him compress and confine things?' izuku thought as he still ran towards dabi and atsuhiro, shoto and mezo joining him. 

"if you discover that what was in my right hand was in my right pocket, then of course you'd rush happily over," atsuhiro said, disappearing slowly into the warp gate. "and now, that's all from me-"

a navel laser hit atsuhiro in the face, knocking his face. the two blue pearls, choking him as he coughs out the pearls. mezo and shoto reach out for the two pearls.

in the corner of izuku's eyes, he see's a dabi doppelganger take a girl and give her to the real dabi. he put her on his shoulder as the fake him went back into mud, her hanging off him like a gain sack. [no matter your weight/size. dabi can pick u up]

"i got who we all wanted!" dabi shouted. dabi turned y/n's face to the boys, showing the three boys that she was unconscious. lifeless. 

mezo gets the blue pearl containing fumikage, but shoto misses the blue peal containing katsuki, as dabi reaches for it and grabs it. 

"how sad," dabi says. he turns to atsuhiro. "confirm it now. release this," atsuhiro walks into the warp gate. 

"my show's been ruined!" atsuhiro snaps his fingers, releasing fumikage and katsuki from their pearl prisons. fumikage falls out hitting the ground as katsuki appears right before dabi. dabi grips on to katsuki's neck, still holding onto y/n. 

"no problem,"

"kacchan! y/n!" izuku shouts still trying to reach them. "y/n! kacchan!" he jumps towards the warp gate, hoping to reach them in time but he fails. 

"don't come, deku!" katsuki said choking with fear, the warp gate now closed. izuku hits the ground. 

the knowledge of him not only losing his childhood friend but his girlfriend hit him hard. he wails into the ground, dabi's fire still surrounding them. the vanguard action squad[the name of that team btw] had won.