ch40 the exams and hawks?

[warning: spoiler of s4?]

your pov

when the exam period came, honestly i don't think it was hard. i understood everything, studying and revising with izuku kinda helped. 

"pencils down everybody," dad said. "the last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here," i stood and got yao-momo's, mineta's, izu's and blondie's papers.

"thanks yao-momo!" mina said, thanking her. 

"i didn't leave anything blank, at least!" kaminari said. this shit went on for three days. finally it's over.

*time skip*

"now we will begin the practical exam," dad said. "of course it is possible to fail this exam. if you don't want to go to the training camp then don't make stupid mistakes," he was standing in front of the class with all of the teachers. i even felt nezu in dads scarf. we were all in our hero costume. i guess everyone's kinda upgraded theirs a little. i didn't even notice izu's costume before. he looks hot.

"there are a lot of teachers..." jiro said.

"i expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing,"

"we're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam right?"

"fireworks! curry! test of courage!" mina cheered.

"too bad. for various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time," nezu said popping out of dads scarf.

"principle nezu!"

"different?" yao-momo asked.

"from now on we want you to focus person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. so...we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" the class gasped.

"against...the teachers?" ochaco asked.

"in addition, the pairs and who which pair will be up against have already been decided. these were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships, so here they are. first, todoroki and yaoyorozu are team one, and they're fighting me," oooohhhh. imma see if i can give them some advice. "and midoriya and bakugo are a team,"

izu and blondie look at each other in shock. obviously they weren't expecting this. to be honest, i wasn't.

"and their opponent..."

"i...will do it!" uncle toshi said, jumping down from...where did he come from? the fuck.

"allmight?!"

"work together to beat me, you two!" he said.

"and now we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be up against all at once!" nezu said.

1st match: eijiro kirishima and rikido sato vs ken ishiyama 

2nd match: tsuyu asui and fumikage tokoyami vs ectoplasm[they didn't give him an actual name]

3rd match: mashirao ojiro and tenya ida vs higari maijima[power loader btw]

4th match: momo yaoyorozu and shoto todoroki vs shota aizawa

5th match: ochaco uraraka and yuga aoyama vs jū-san gō

6th match: denki kaminari and mina ashido vs nezu

7th match: kyoka jiro and koji koda vs hizashi yamada

8th match: toru hagakure and mezo shoji vs snipe

9th match: minoru mineta and hanta sero vs nemuri kayama

10th match: izuku midoriya and katsuki bakugo vs toshinori yagi

"the limit is for the exam is thirty minutes!" nezu said. "your objective is either to put the handcuffs you'll be given on the teacher or one of you have to escape from the stage!"

"okay then...but who am i gonna battle?" nezu came up to me.

"for you y/n we've gotten a pro hero!" eh. ehhhhhhh.

"who?" a red feather appeared out of nowhere and started to try and tickle my nose. a red feather? nope. i don't want it to be him.

"hey kid,"