ch59 the symbol of peace p1

authors pov

himiko coughed out the same black goo, y/n and katsuki coughed out, alerting sorahiko and shinji. 

"oh, no!" sorahiko shouted, trying to reach any of the villains as they were all coughing out the same black goo. "everyone's going to taken away!"

"damn it!" toshinori said, running to reach them. "take me with you, shigaraki!" his big hand misses to grab tomura as he's transported away. all the villain got transported away, shinji's quirk losing it's grip on them.

"i-i'm sorry, everyone!" shinji shouted.  

"it wasn't your fault," shinya said, dodging the nomu trying to punch him. he jumped out the just in time and activated his quirk. "we were also unable to do anything! we thought kurogiri's warp was more like teleportation rather that one that opened a path in space," he killed a nomu by striking it in it's vital organs.

"allmight!" sorahiko shouted as more nomu came. 

"oklahoma smash!" toshinori shouted, spinning in a circle, blast all the nomu out of the bar. 

"that was an energetic way of breaking things!"

"i can't help it! focus on the villains!" toshinori shouted. as the nomu were falling, the police tried to use their guns to kill the nomu but all the bullets ricocheted. 

"you monsters..."

enji used his quirk to kill a nomu, saving a police man. [yeah...it i guess enji]

"these guys..." he said, punching a nomu. "did they come from over there?" he kicked another one, it grunting in pain. 

"i can't get a hold of jeanist and the others!" naomasa said. "it's possible that we failed on the nomu factory side!"

"what a mess!"

"endeavor!"

"huh?" he questioned as he looked up to toshinori. toshinori coughed three times, before looking at enji with a smile.

"are you all right?" 

"what're you looking at to ask a question like that?" enji shouted. "even though you're at the top, will you need bifocals soon?" enji turned around, and burns two nomu. "if you're going to go, the hurry up and go!"

"yeah. i'll leave it to you,"