ch48 kota p2

authors pov

"now, remember what i said yesterday?" ryuko said, taunting the classes. her and tomoko stood in front of both classes. a food of uncooked food on the table; meat, onions, carrots and potatoes. "today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!"

"at least make your own food!" tomoko said, making hard, quick movements with her paw covered hand. "curry!"

"yessir..." tomoko giggled.

"you all look exhausted! but that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!" she screamed.

"it's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster," tenya thought aloud. "that's ua for you! no opportunity wasted! lets make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!" 

"okay..."

'ida's so useful,' shota thought.

'why the fuck is he so annoying?' y/n thought. 

*time skip*

shoto lit a fire using his quirk for the stove, yuga and koda watching him.

"todoroki!" mina called. shoto looked over to her. "can we get a fire here, too?"

"bakugo, uses explosions to light this," hanta said. bakugo scoffed.

"like i would, scum!" he said, activating his quirk. he destroyed the whole stove in seconds. shocking himself, hanta and fumikage.

"if you only rely on others, then you will not learn how to light a fire," momo said, creating a lighter in the palm of her hand. 

"no it's fine," shoto said, kneeling to light the fire.

"wow, thanks!"

"burn, burn, burn it up!"

"you can't burn it, okay?" ochaco said, to shoto. shoto gave a smile smile knowing he was using his quirk for something good.

*time skip*

"thanks for the food!"

"if i got this at a restaurants, i wouldn't be very happy, but in this situation, it's delicious!" eijiro said, scoffing down his food.

"don't say that! it's rude!" hanta said.

"yao-momo, you eat a lot huh?" mina asked, turning her body to face momo.

"yes," momo replied. "my quirk turns lipids into various atoms to create things, so the more i eat the more i make,"

"it's like poop," hanta said.

"dumbass!"

"apologize!" kyoka said, punching hanta.

"i'm sorry!"

kota looked at the classes having fun. he scoffs and starts going to his secret place. izuku walks out of the building to see him.

"kota! time for dinner!" shino called.

'kota...

"you wanna go see him don't you?" y/n said, standing next to izuku. 

"y-y/n!"

"chill babe. you still didn't answer my question,"

"yeah," izuku said, scratching his cheek. "i just don't understand him,"

"fair. it took me forever to understand him," y/n said. "lets go. oh and bring some curry. i'm sure kota is hungry,"

your pov

i hear kota's stomach rumbles as i walk up the cliff[?] with izuku. he looks nervous

"i know what the class cooked was shit but i cooked this small bit of curry for y and i think it's pretty good. and i know how much you love my cooking," i smirk. kota turns to face me, a small smile on his face. aww.

"yeah. you can eat this curry," izuku joined in.

"you...! how did you find this place?" he said pointing at izuku.

"kota...be nice," i warned.[yh y/n kinda has those mother instincts with kota] "plus we kinda walked her together,"

"it's fine. i don't need any," kota said. "i told you, didn't i? i don't intend to hang out with you. get out of my secret hideout!"

"a secret hideout huh?"

"yeah. i found this for him when we were younger," i shrugged taking the bowl from izuku.

"getting all into trying to improve your quirk. it's gross," kota said. "you want to show off your power that badly?"

"your parents..." eeeeee. you're gonna start with that? izuku. are you dumb? "could they be water hose? with their water quirks?"

"did mandalay tell you?!" kota shouted. i walked over to him and knelt beside him.

"she did. okay? i know you're angry but you need to calm down kota,"

"everyone's crazy...calling each other stupid names like hero or villain and killing each other...talking out quirks and stuff...it's because they're all showing off that it ended up like that...stupid. what is it? if there's nothing else than go away!" kota shouting. damn. he's too angry right now.

"koda..."

"well, um...my, uh...friend...my friend...couldn't inherit any quirks from his parents..." his friend? he had a quirkless friend? [no dumbass. he's talking about him]

"huh?"

"it's a hereditary thing, apparently it's rare but does happen..." izuku said. "but he admired heroes and wanted to become one, but you can't be one these days without a quirk...my friend couldn't accept that for a long time and practiced...trying to draw objects to him and breathe fire...but it was no good. there are a lot of different ways to think about quirks, so i don't know if this'll apply to everyone, but if you reject it that much, then it'll just make it more painful for you," so he's talking about him. "so um-"

"just shut up!" kota said to izuku. "get out of here!" 

"sorry. i'm just rambling...i'll just go," sad...

"i'll meet you later izu," i said. he nodded and walked back down the hill.[?] "okay. why did you be like that with him?" kota kicked the rock next to him.

"i don't like him," boy. the fuck?

"you don't even know him,"

"i know enough,"