ch16 excitment

your pov

even though dad's still in pain, he still wanted to come to school to teach the class. stupid old man. and here i thought you treasured sleep more than anything else.

"hey," hagakure said. "did you guys watch the new last night?" ojiro responded as a hum. "did you see how everyone in the class came on for a second? i didn't stand out at all" she sighed.

"that's true," shoji said.

"ay! don't be rude," i said hitting his arms.

"it's hard to stand out looking like that," ojiro said trying to make hagakure feel better. awww cute. i ship it.

"man," kaminari started. "all the channels are making a big deal out of it," kiri looked and kaminari.

"really? i was surprised,"  

"can you blame them though," jiro said waving her hand dismissively. "the hero course keeps pumping out that pro heroes were attacked," sero leaned forward and rested his head on his arms. 

"who knows what would've happened if the heroes didn't come when they did,"

"stop it, sero!" mineta cried. "just thinking about it makes me piss my-"

"shut up! be quiet scum!"

"ayo. chill blondie," he glared at me and i smiled at him. he looked away fuming. everyone laughed.

"but man, allmight was great," sato sighed. "aizawa, you were great too!" he smiled at me.

"aww thanks bro,"

"yes it's true. yours and his power is something worth to wonder at,"

"everyone! morning homeroom is about to start!" ida said charging in. "stop talking and take your seats!"

"ida. you're the only one not sitting right now,"

"shoot," he said sitting down embarrassed.

"don't sweat it," ochaco said from behind him.

"hey," ashido started, leaning back on her chair, almost falling. tsuyu put her hands out and caught her chair. "who's gonna teach homeroom today?"

"well mr aizawa -"

"nope. old man coming guys," i said raking my hand through my h/c h/t hair. "he's a stubborn shit. plus he's not gonna let you guys hanging," and like i summoned him, he walked through the door.

"morning,"

"mr aizawa! you're back so soon!"

"you're too much of a pro,"

"so you're alright mr aizawa?"

"you call that alright?"

"my wellbeing doesn't matter,"

"bullshit old man," dad glared at me through the bandages. 

"more importantly," he started. "the fight's not over yet," is he trying to scare them again? and they're scared. dumbasses.

"don't tell me..." izuku gasps.

"the ua sports festival is drawing near,"

"that's a normal school event!" the class yelled in sync.

"is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains' snuck inside?" jiro questioned.

"what if they attack us again or something?"

"apparently, they think of it as ua showing that our crisis management system is solid holding the event," dad said. "security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. it's not gonna be canceled by a few villains'. "