ch14 war in the dome p3

your pov

uncle toshi ran to tomura going for a punch.

"carolina smash!" he yelled. but nomu got in the way. which didn't effect it in the slightest. only the water from the shipwreck zone rose and fell in response. nomu was about to hit uncle but thankfully he dodged it. "i guess young midoriya wasn't wrong when he said it had no affect on you," uncle toshi said as he punch nomu in the stomach but not much happened. then he punch nomu in the face twice but nothing happened.

nomu screeched as it was about to punch uncle toshi but he moved out the way before it could touch him.

"doesn't matter where i punch you does it?" uncle toshi asked getting ready to punch nomu again.

i turned my focus to tomura.

"you're still the same. shit," i said trying not to show fear infront of him.

"aw by beloved sister. did you miss me? i missed you,"

"i can show you how much i missed you by punching you if you want?" i said getting into fighting stance.

"always the same. showing affection in the most touchy feely ways. come on baby sis. show me how strong you've got," i teleported in front of him and punch his face. he stumbled back in shock and the hand on his face fell to the ground. "i guess you have got stronger but sadly i can't kill you since father still needs you," 

"yeah. cause your stupid ass thinks i'm going back to him,"

"oh y/n you make things so difficult for us. but it's been nice distracting you," the whole time he was distracting me? wait. then that means that. i turned around to see uncle toshi in a portal that kurogiri made. with nomu grabbing his sides. piecing his skin.

"fuck!"

"nice work kurogiri. we've got him just where we want him," tomura laughed. i turned back to face tomura. i wanted to kill him. i wanted to kill him right now. 

but uncle toshi needs my help.

"i'm gonna kill you one day," i said as i ran off to help uncle toshi. "i promise," as i was running izuku was high off the ground in a punching pose. he was about to get sucked in by kurogiri so i jumped tackled him to the ground as blondie used explosions to get kurogiri.

"izuku. you okay?"

"y-yeah. thank you y/n," todoroki was there too and he used his ice quirk to freeze nomu giving uncle toshi a chance to escape. i can sense that he's in a lot of pain.

now me, red, blondie, todoroki, izuku and uncle toshi all have our guards up, ready for another fight to break out.

"nomu!" tomura shouted. nomu came out the warp gate and broke the pieces of ice. which made its right hand and leg to rip off making everyone eyes wide. but in seconds new limbs grew back to replace them.

"stay back!" yelled uncle toshi as he stood protectively infront of us.

"i forgot to tell you. nomu has super regeneration. isn't that cool?" tomura laughed. "nomu has been modified to take you on even at one hundred percent of your power. he's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back," 

everyone get ready as nomu lunged at the group. but i stood infront of everyone ready for the impact. it punch me in the gut.

i feel back a little as i gasped for air and coughed out blood but i punched back using my strength quirk. nomu screeched out in annoyance.

i felt the looks of all the boys and my uncle but i don't care. nomu went to punch me again but uncle toshi pushed me out the way. he started to punch nomu. and nomu was punching him back.

"what the fuck is it with everyone pushing to the ground today," i coughed out.

"y/n! are you okay?"

"yeah yeah. i'm good,"

"um guys? the other villains' are waking up,"

"then we fight them kiri, come on," me, kiri, blondie and todoroki got into fighting stance. "izuku you okay?"

"yeah. i'm good,"

"okay. guys you ready?" todoroki nodded in response.

"yeah!"

"course i am, you piece of shit!"

"okay lets go," i made copies of myself and i let them go and start attack the villains'. kiri started attack some of the villains' stuck in todoroki's ice. i saw blondie use explosions to the ones closest to him. 

as i was using my quirks on other villains', i saw that nomu had been punch all over the usj. with it and uncle toshi punching each other at super fast speeds. damn i can only go that fast if i'm really powered up.

but i didn't sense tomura running towards me. as i turned around izuku had used one for all to protect me which is sweet but. that dumbass really is an idiot.

"don't you dare you touch y/n, you stupid villian!" he yelled out. but he couldn't tell that kurogiri would appear with with tomura hand.

"shit! izuku!" i yelled. but thankfully a bullet went through his hand. izuku landed on the ground, as i disabled my clone quirk. all the other unbeaten looked up the my hero family in fear. kurogiri had covered himself over tomura and warped him away. 

which meant we won. i was so happy as i hit the ground. i looked over izuku and gave him a closed eye smile. which he blush and returned back.

the first fight in forever that i fought a villian; my brother, and i won. now i'm at peace.

wait..... what about dad?