ch5 first day p2

authors pov

class 1a was facing shota as he was explaining what he wanted to do.

"a quirk assessment test?" class 1a yelled. shota had just told the class that they have to take part in this quirk assessment test and if they come in last they'll be expelled. everyone was shocked. well everyone except for y/n; she already knew what her dad had planned. she was excited to see who would rival her in power. shota nodded.

y/n scoffed. "dad, you serious?"

"very,"

"damn,"

'really?'

'no don't worry,'

"bakugo, you finished at the top of the entrance exam right?" asked shota. katsuki grunted in response. "in junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"67 meters," shota threw a soft ball to katsuki.

"then try doing it with your quirk," shota said. katsuki walked over to the white circle which was painted on the floor. "you can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. hurry up and give it all you got,"

"well then," katsuki stretched as he was thinking. 'i'll add a blast to this pitch,' he threw the ball hard and fast. "dieee!"

'did ma nigga really just say die?'

"die?" deadpanned Izuku. y/n looked over to him. it look like he was going to be sick. she wanted to use one of her quirks to calm him down but she didn't want to expose her quirk just yet.

"know your own maximum," started shota. the soft ball katsuki threw soared through the sky and hit the ground. "that is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero," he said showing the class the phone which had katsukis' score on. it was 705.2 meters. the whole class screamed and shouted in shock.

"705 meters? seriously?"

"what's this? it looks like fun!"

"we can use our quirks as much as we want! as expected of the hero course!"

"i'm pretty sure i can beat you blondie,"

"hah! oh really? go on then!"

"dad can i?"

"go ahead," 

"aight say less," shota threw another softball to y/n. she thought which one of her quirks she was going to use as she walked over to the white circle. 

'hmmmmmmmm. i'll just use no rules,'

with the ball in her hands y/n chucked the ball in the air and let it float. it keep floating and floating till it was out of eye sight. shota showed the her score to the class. it was infinity.

"woah,"

"wow,"

"but it doesn't match the other quirk she used,"

"how did you do that?"

"wait why is that kind of like my quirk?"

"if you all shush i'll tell you my quirk," the class silenced themselves. "thank you. my quirk is called all for one. it gives me all the quirks in the world; and i can use most of them well,"

"hahhhh!"

"your quirk is what?"

"what the hell!"

"that's so cool,"

"isn't it dangerous?"

"shut up," the class silenced themselves again; now knowing her quirk, they didn't want to annoy her. "uraraka?"