ch50 kota p4

[warning: spoilers? blood?]

your pov

"do you need allmight or something?" prince asked izuku, as the three of us were near the stoves. damn. going straight into it. "you asked mr aizawa about him, didn't you?"

"yeah...um...i did," izuku answered. "i did about kota..." hold up.

"about kota? why izu?"

"kota? who's that?" prince asked, as he held the food full of food[?].

"huh?" izuku said. "the boy there," he said, pointing in a direction. "mandalay's cousin's, um...huh? he's gone again," he at his hideout them. i'll check on him after we finish the food. "that kid hates heroes-i mean, he hates the whole quirk-based superhuman society in general, and i couldn't say anything to help him. i was just wondering what allmight would've said to him...what would you have said, todoroki?" prince looked u and sighed.

"it depends," he said, calmly.

"of course it does!" izu squeals as he shakes. i bend down and put my hand on his back, rubbing it up and down, to try and calm him down. he relaxes into my touch.[go read the bible u dirty minded shits]

"to have some stranger trying to reason with you would just be annoying, right?" he continued. "what's important is what actions he took or is taking. if the words are going to move someone by themselves, they have to be pretty powerful. i think words have to accompanied by action..."

"that right," izuku stated. "it's just as you say...i'm just a stranger. how can i say anything to him?" 

"i've tried talking to him but he's a stubborn shit," i wonder if i gave him that personality? yeah...i fucking did.

"i don't know what you want to do with him," prince said. "but i don't think you should keep poking your nose in a delicate situation. you have no qualms about breaking though that kind of stuff, even though you don't seem like the type," he's talking about their fight...

"he's not lying about that izu," i said, standing up stretching my arms.

"sorry about that..."

"you guys!" ida shouts from beside us. "your hands have stopped moving! we're going to make the best beef and potato stew!"

authors pov

"now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes!" ryuko said, as both classes and adults were in the mountains forest. "next..."

"it's time for the test of courage!" mina shouted, her hands up in joy.

"we're gonna test it!" eijiro, hanta, denki and rikido exclaim.

"before that," shota starts, bringing the five of them bad news. "it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having classes with me now,"

"you've gotta be kidding me!"

"sorry," shota says, wrapping the five up with his scarf. "your training through the day waasn't good enough, so i have to use this time,"

"give me a break!"

"let us be tested!"

"okay, so class b will be the first to be the scarers. class a will leave in pairs every three minutes. there are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you,"

"revelry in the dark..." fumikage says.

'he said it again,' ochaco thought, looking at fumikage.

"those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. show us how scary you are with your quirks,"

"the class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!" the four pussycats pose making the students look at them.

"stop it. that's filthy," kyoka said.

"i see! they're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more options for our quirks in the process!" tenya exclaimed. "as expected of ua,"

'for once in his life. this nigga needs to shut the fuck up,'

"now we need to draw lots to determine your partners!"

1st team: fumikage tokoyami and mezo shoji

2nd team: shoto todoroki and katsuki bakugo

3rd team: kyoka jiro and toru hagakure

4th team: momo yaoyorozu and y/n aizawa

5th team: ochaco uraraka and tsuyu asui

6th team: mashirao ojiro and minoru mineta

7th team: tenya ida and koji kota

8th team: izuku midoriya and yuga aoyama

"this is great y/n! we are a team," momo smiled at y/n. y/n smiled back putting her hands in her hoodie.

"i know momo. i feel like i haven't spoke to you in forever," y/n said. y/n put her hoodie's hood over her head.

katsuki put a hand on mashirao's shoulder scaring him.

"hey, tail! switch with me!"

"y/n...please switch with me," minoru begs as he crawls over to y/n as she put momo behind her. protecting her.

"come any closer. and i will put a bullet through you're brain," y/n said, venom lacing her voice, scaring minoru.

"revelry in the dark..."

*time skip*

"kodai[someone from class b]," juzo[someone else from class b] laughed, coming out from behind a tree. itsuka comes out from a bush. "you've scared everybody so far!"

"you're really putting yourself out there, yui!" itsuka exclaims.

"yeah," kodai says, timidly.

"bakugo and todoroki were so funny!" juzo laughed. "what was that oh?"

"hey, doesn't something smell a little like something's burning?"

"huh? now you mention it, it suddenly got smoky..." juzo says. "did bakugo and todoroki get so scared they fired of their quirks...?" juzo trails off, right before he faints.

"honenuki?!" itsuka screams. itsuka takes a small whiff of the purple[anyone remember purple smoke? wink wink nudge nudge] gas before covering kodai with her hand. "yui! don't breathe in!"

'this smoke...it's poisonous!'

ryuko takes a sniff of the air, before thinking. she was standing with the shino and yawara and the rest of the people who didn't get to go out in their pairs.

'what's this burnt smell...?' she thought.

"that's...black smoke..." izuku pointed out.

"is something burning?"

"could there be a fire on the mountains?!"

dabi[i hate this mf so fucking much] was using his quirk, burning half of the forest causing havoc.

'now...it begins,'

a pink aura surrounded ryuko making her float and get pulled back.

"wh-what is this?!" she cries out, struggling in the pink aura.

"pixie-box!" shino shouts.

'take them down...the false brilliance of the title hero...we, the vanguard action squad of the league of villains, will condemn them,'

ryuko had blood pouring out the scar of her head as a huge block of cement had hit her. she trembled losing and gaining conscious.

"those pet cats are in the way," minoru stepped back, scared.

"wh-why...?" he says. "i thought they made doubly sure...why are there villains here?!"

"pixie-bob!" izuku shouts ready to save her, but yawara puts his paw covered hand in front of izuku to stop him.

'oh, no!' izuku glances around, looking for one specific person. 'kota!'