ch18 roaring sports festival p1

author pov

two weeks passed quickly for ua and the sports festival finally arrived. y/n and izuku trained together but he's not as good as y/n hoped for. she also trained with her dads and her brother.

right now the class were in a waiting room, ready to be called out. y/n got up from her seat and started to stretch to be ready for the festival.

"everyone! are preparations complete? we are set to enter in no time," ida yelled coming into the waiting room. he made sure everyone was ready to go. 

y/n had been ready since, she put her f/c braids in a low pony tail. she really wanted to fight her classmates. not being rude or anything but she wanted to see if they're stronger that her. she knows they aren't but she wanted to see who would come close.

"midoriya," shoto starts. izuku was stood talking to y/n, but he turned around to see shoto.

"todoroki? what is it?" izuku asks. everyone looks over to them and listens to their conversation.

"looking at things objectively, i think i'm stronger than you," shoto said.

your pov

well. damn. at least he's being honest.

"huh? y-yeah i know that," izuku said looking down. izu. da fuq. be confident! if he said that to me i would've punched him. i clenched my fist a little, trying to contain my anger.

"but allmight has his eye on you, doesn't he? same with you y/n," todoroki said 

"well i apologize prince, i didn't know uncles couldn't care about their nieces. i thought that was common," i said glaring at him.

"if you would let me finish,"

"table's yours prince,"

"i'm not trying to pry about that, but i'm going to beat you both. that's a promise,"

"oh really? you can try. but your promise is gonna break prince,"

"oh? what's this? a declaration of war from the two strongest kids in our class," kaminari said raising his eyebrow. kiri stood up and walked over to prince. 

"hey! hey! why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? don't spring this on him right before-"

"i'm not here to play nice and make friends so what does it matter?" prince said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"todoroki. i have no idea what you want from me or y/n, telling me all that, i can't speak for y/n but you're defiantly stronger than me. i think the vast majority of people are no match for you. looking at it objectively," izuku said looking down.

"midoriya, c'mon, don't be so negative- " kiri started.

"even so! everyone; even students from the over course are aiming for the top with everything they've got!" izuku said looking up at prince. damn. he looks hot. "so not even i can let myself lag behind the rest. so i'm going to go for it with everything i've got, too!" izuku said putting up a fist.

"i agree with izuku. imma go for it too. and you're not gonna beat me prince," i smiled. i looked over to blondie to see him very pissed. 

everyone walked out the waiting room. adrenaline pumping.

*time skip*

we're all currently waiting in the tunnel for our class to be called out to the arena. i'm not scared. i'm excited.

"hey, izuku?"

"yes y/n,"

"it was hot when you stood against prince," i said. a blush erupted from his cheeks.

"o-oh. t-thank you," he mumbled. i kissed his cheek. "w-what was t-that for?" he asked.

"my affection of course," i smiled. "you ready?"

"um yeah. i think so,"

"everyone! are you ready?" i heard dad yell. "it's time for the students to entre the first year stage!"

"that's our queue, everyone," ida said. everyone started walking out.

"you ready to the world that we've arrived izuku?" i whispered to him as we walked out.

"yeah? are you?"

"definitely," 

"coming out first, the class we all came really to see. the miraculous new stars who overcome enemy attacks with their hearts of steel. hero course class 1a!" dad yells. we make it out to the arena. and i saw and sensed thousands of people. 

all the other course came out too. after my dad announced them, of course. once we made it to the center, auntie nemuri started to speak.

but i could help but feel all the boys blushing at her. ayo are you dumb? you guys wanna catch a case?

"time for the player pledge!" she announced. 

"what's miss midnight wearing?" kiri said blushing.

"that's the r rated hero for you," kaminari said also blushing.

"is it okay for her to be at a high school event even though she's r rated? "

"believe me guys," i started. "you have no idea how much times i've asked her to change her costume. just let her be, auntie nemuri look great," i sensed mineta was about to say something. "if you say something mineta. i will kill you and make it look like an accident," he cowered in fear and i smirked.

"everyone quiet! representing the students is katsuki bakugo from class 1a!" auntie nemuri said. eh? why blondie?

"it's kacchan?" asks izuku as blondie walked up the stairs.

"well, he did finish first in the entrance exam," sero said.

"in the hero course," a girl said clearly irritated.

"r-right," izuku responded nervously.

"obviously, she hates us,"

"and that's bakugo's fault" 

"you don't need to care about who hates us, guys. people are gonna hate us either way lets just do what we do," i said staying focused and looking forward.

"i just wanna say," blondie started. "i'm gonna win," nani? the other course started yelling and shouting in annoyance.

"don't push your luck class 1a!!"

"sludge fucker!"

"booooo!"

"why would you do something so disrespectful? you're representing us all," ida said as bakugo walked down the stairs.

"it's my fault you're just stepping stones to my victory," he said putting his thumb down. why is he such a fucking child?

"how overconfident can you get? i'll crush you!" tetsutetsu said. he kinda looks like kiri. a little bit.

after auntie nemuri calmed everyone down, she went into the first game.

"now lets get started shall we? the first game is what you would call a qualifier! every year lots of fine folks end up choking on their tears! now the first fateful game," she said whipping her whip. a screen appeared from behind her. there were option and they spun around till it was the option obstacle course. "this year, it's an obstacle course!" she announced. "all eleven classes will participate in this race. the course will be in the outer circumference of the stadium; about four kilometers. our schools selling point id freedom!" she said whipping her whip and licking her lips menacingly. shit. when she does that, it means the worst. "as long as you stay on course, it doesn't matter what you do! now take your places everyone!"