ch11 prohero thirteen

your pov

"is my dad still sleeping?"

"yeah. he didn't wake up after we came back from lunch,"

"lazy old man," i stated under my breath. walking up to behind the desk, i saw a yellow cocoon. "oi dad you still have a class to teach," i said lightly shaking the cocoon. the zip of the yellow cocoon slowly opened.

"yeah yeah n/n. i'm awake. get back in your seat,"

"aight," i walked back to my seat. i rested my hands on my head and listened to my dad.

"todays training will be a little different. you'll have three instructors. me, allmight and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you,"

"and no guys it's not cause of the break in," i added. my dad glared at me.

"y/n would you like to teach the lesson?"

"hmmmmmmmm sure," i stood up and sat on my dads desk. i could feel him mentally hand palm himself. "so guys you can ask your questions. i'll answer them better then my dad will,"

"y/n?"

"wassup sero?"

"what kind of training is this?"

"rescue training. we'll be doing stuff about natural disasters and shit like that basically,"

"oh okay. thank you,"

"nah don't worry about it bro,"

"y/n how did you know the answer?"

"cause midoriya, i'm an aizawa," i shrugged. everyone erupted into chatter excited for the lesson we were about to have. honestly i don't blame them. 

"alright alright. y/n go sit back down,"

"but you said i'm the teach-,"

"not anymore. now go," i stuck my tongue out and got back to my seat. "what you wear in this exercise will be up to you. i know you are excited about costumes," he started hitting the remote for the cases with the hero costumes to open. "but keep in mind that you haven't got use to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. this special training is at an offset facility inside the school campus so we'll be taking a bus to get there. that's all. go get ready," he said walking out the room. everyone stood up to get their costumes.

"i'm guessing you won't be wearing your costume huh midoriya?"

"izuku,"

"huh?"

"you can call me izuku since i can call you y/n,"

"nah. i like your last name better since i can say YOUNG MIDORIYA if i ever need too," and with that mid-izuku stared to laugh which is made me laugh. he has a really cute laugh too. "anyway izuku as i was saying you're not wearing your costume right?"

"yeah. it got destroyed by kacchan after the combat training,"

"oh yeah. i remember that. so can i sit next to you on the bus?"

"u-um y-yeah if y-you w-want,"

"hey! don't get all nervous on me," i said nudging his shoulder.

"hey class queen. you coming?" asked ashido waiting for me at the door.

"yeah give me a sec," i said turning to her. "i guess i'll see you on the bus izuku," and with that i walked over to ashido.

"so you and midoriya huh?" she said winking and nudging me.