ch37 listen up! a tale from the past! p2

[kinda long]

authors pov

y/n took of her costume ass the girls were doing the same in the changing rooms. she was minding her business thing about what toshinori told her. to met him and izuku in the staff room.

'they're gonna talk something important...did i do something? no what. he's gonna tell him about all for one isn't he? that piece of shit. he's not even my biological father. he stole me from my real dad. and some how he still taunts me in my dream,' y/n thought putting her shirt on. what she didn't is that she gave such a hostile vibe that all the girls felt it.

"er y/n?" y/n was still thinking deeply that she didn't hear momo call her name.

"y/n!" mina said, slamming her hands on y/n's shoulder. "are you okay?" she said shaking y/n.

"mina. chill. i'm fine," y/n said, tapping mina's hands, smiling. mina let go of y/n's shoulder. 

"stop lying to me," she said puffing out her cheeks. y/n laughed lightly. 

"mina. chill. i'm fine," y/n said buttoning up her shirt. mina sighed but she nodded.

"mineta stop!" the girls heard ida say from the other room. "peeping is an indefinite criminal act!"

'what?!' y/n thought, walking over to the hole. the rest of the girls covered their bodies with whatever they could use.

"my little mineta is already a criminal act!" y/n made a small enough knife to fit through the hole. "yaoyorozu ample yaoyo-boobs! ashido's slender waste! hakaugure's floating panties! uraraka's fine thighs! aizawa's sexy body!" y/n threw the knife with such precision that it stuck minoru in the eye.

"is that a knife?!" eijiro exclaimed.

"did yaoyorozu make that?" denki asked.

"that's not her personality to do that..." fumikage trailed.

"the only person to do that...." hanta said.

"is y/n," izuku sighed. "don't worry i'll talk to her after," he said putting his shirt on.

"thank you y/n," the girls told her. y/n smiled at them.

"how despicable. we must get this closed up," momo said. the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

'i'm the only one he didn't say something about...' kyoka thought.

"my eye! my eye!"

*time skip*

"you can't do that to him," izuku sighed to y/n. they were both walking to see toshinori about the big talk.

"well babe. i think he deserved it," y/n said.

"y/n. you stabbed him in the eye," izuku deadpanned.

"and i'll do it again," y/n smirked. izuku rolled his eyes at his girlfriends behavior. in seconds, izuku and y/n stood in front of the staff room. 

"excuse me," izuku knocked. he slid the door open and him and y/n saw toshinori sitting in a very serious position. they both walked in.

"have a seat," toshinori motioned them to sit down. they sat down across him, feeling the tension.

'he seems...different...' izuku gulped.

'he's nervous,' y/n thought. 'too nervous,' y/n casually put her hand in his to calm his nerves. he smiled, feeling her contact.

"you went through a lot huh?" toshinori said. "i'm sorry i couldn't be nearby,"

"that's...not something you need to apologize for allmight..." izuku said. "more importantly, um what did you mean when you said you wanted to talk about one for all?"