ch25 bakugo vs uraraka

authors pov

"midoriya," tenya started. "what was the strategy you were going to tell uraraka earlier for her to use against bakugo?" y/n, izuku and tenya are sitting next to each other above the arena with the whole class. and just like the class they were fearing this match a lot.

"it wasn't much really," izuku said looking at his note book. "kacchan's strong. in a real close combat fight, he had almost no openings, and the more moves he makes, the more he sweats making his explosion quirk stronger. he can use the blasts from his explosions to move in the air. but if uraraka touches him and uses her quirk to make him float, then she would have the upper hand. that's why the first thing uraraka should do it a swift attack,"

"i feel like i might look away the entire time," kyoka said.

"bro same," y/n said.

"yo pink cheeks!" katsuki says, looking at ochaco.

"pink cheeks?"

"you're the girl that floats shit right? if you're going to withdraw do it now. an ouch during the match won't cut it?" katsuki said.

"eight match start!" ochaco immediately ran up to katsuki, keeping her body low.

"withdraw? i don't have that option!" she yelled at him.

"as long as she touches him, even if it's an accident, uraraka can make him float," izuku said.

"but knowing blondie, he's not gonna evade. he's gonna attack her head on," y/n asked. "isn't he?" izuku nodded.

'damn i wanna use foresight. but dad's gonna yell at me again,'

"ah!" ochaco yelled as fire and smoke went everywhere. when some smoke had cleared, everyone  had seen that her right arm had taken the hit.

"holy hell! is he really going all out on her?"

"against a girl as an opponent," katsuki looked around as some smoke still lingered around the stage. then he thought he saw ochaco, but it was in fact her jersey floating.

"what the hell!" he said clearly annoyed. ochaco came out from behind him and was ready to touch him but he noticed and exploded her away from him.

"wah!" she yelled. but she thankfully she landed in a crouch position. she quickly got up ready to fight.

"he's keeping a sharp eye out before making any moves," hanta said. he's sitting next to fumikage.

"with that reaction speed, not even a smoke screen is any use huh? that kid's scary as fuck," said denki.

"uraraka's quirk is such that it only activates if she touches her target. against those ridiculous reflexes, the odds are against her for sure," fumikage said. class 1a looked him. he's right. the odds don't seem to be in her favor.  uraraka was about to run towards katsuki but the again she was too late.

"too slow!" he yelled and sent out a large amount of explosions' her way. when the smoke cleared she was on the ground looking at him with one eye closed. she went to touch him again but like before he sent out another set of explosions.

"yo. are you sure it's okay to let it go on like this? this looks like a pretty shitty situation," a pro said trying to make nemuri or ken[that's cementos btw] stop the fight.

'i'm still standing,' ochaco thought. 'i can do this,' explosion after explosion the same result would happen. with ochaco on the ground; with more and more bruises.

"hey! do you mean to be a hero with a conduct like that? if your strength level is much higher, then blow her out of bounds already!"

"how dare you toy with a girl like that!"