ch3 results

[spoiler warning]

authors pov

it had been three weeks since the entrance exam and y/n and hitoshi were waiting for their letters. y/n was pacing around her bedroom with hitoshi lying on her bed playing with lilac.

"oi can you stop pacing? you're making me nervous,"

"i can't help it,"

"sis calm down. we already know you got in, it's just mine we're waiting for," he said pulling y/n to her bed. "here take lilac. i know she makes you feel calm," he said shoving lilac in her face.

"thanks bro," y/n took lilac and rubbed her belly. lilac purred in content. y/n smiled sweetly and breathed out. "damn. i really did need that," she laughed.

"yes. yes you did. do you feel bett-"

"hito! n/n! there are letters for you from ua!" hizashi shouted from downstairs.

"ya know sometimes i wonder if that was his quirk or his normal loud voice,"

"same," they left y/n's room and jogged down to the bottom of the stairs. hizashi was there with a letter in each hand.

"the left one is for you n/n and the right one is for you hito," he said giving them their letters. they slowly walked up the stairs into y/n's bedroom. hitoshi closed the door behind him.

"bro? do you wanna go first?"

"nope. you can go first,"

"pussy," hitoshi glared at y/n. "alright. alright," y/n rips the envelope and a hologram projector falls out of it and it hits the floor. as she was going to pick it up, a hologram came out of it and it was allmight.

"booya it is i, allmight as a hologram! haha!" hitoshi and y/n sit down on the grey carpet of her room.

"young y/n i have known you for a very long time. and i know that you work very hard at something if you are determined. so it is an honor to invite you  at the hero course of ua high!"

"yes lets go,"

"proud of you,"

"could you say that again? i wanna record it,"

"shush keep listening,"

"there is a letter that should be in the envelope about all the boring stuff. nut on a different not i can't wait to invite you as a teacher there!"

"damn. i never though uncle toshi would want to be a teacher there,"

"same bro," y/n said. 'i bet it has something to do with that green haired boy though,'

"i will see you there young y/n, have a good day or night!" then the hologram ended.

"okay. we've seen mine, now yours," hitoshi opened the envelope and a hologram projector falls out of it.

"hello young hitoshi it is i, allmight. i am sorry to say that you didn't get into the hero course of ua. but do not fret for you applied for the general studies course. and you got in. i know you work very hard and i know you will definitely get in the hero course very soon![a spoiler sorry],"

"hito. i,"

"don't worry about it n/n i thought i could at least do something," it was a rare sight to see hitoshi break down. a very rare sight but when it happens, to y/n the whole world stops.

"bro don't cry," she said hugging him. "i know you didn't get in this year but i know you. and i know that you will get in the hero course next year i promise,"

the door burst open with shota and hizashi standing there. they fell down towards the hug and embraced y/n and hitoshi.

"don't cry hito,"

"i thought you both would be ashamed," hito gulped.

"what? why?"

"because i didn't get into the hero course. i didn't prove i was strong to them,"

"i don't care- no we don't care that they think you're weak. to us hito you are very strong and we love you, even if you think that you're weak,"

"thanks guys i really needed this,"

"don't worry we got you. we're a family remember,"

"yeah, i'll always remember,"