ch62 the symbol of peace p4

[warning: violence, blood]

authors pov

all for one holds back a punch, that toshinori tried to give him. toshinori tried to punch him again. but the same result happened, the wind pressure large. 

"are you saving your strength?" all for one asked him. "to keep the boy and y/n from getting caught up in this?" toshinori jumped back, creating some space between them. "it's rough, isn't it? to be these creatures called 'heroes',"

'young y/n and young bakugo...!'

katsuki explodes off the ground, y/n on his back. they look over to where toshinori and all for one are.  

"it's hard for allmight to fight because we're here," y/n said to him, making katsuki grit his teeth. "he's not gonna use all his full strength,"

"damn it!"

"that's your plan?" tenya asked izuku as he finished explaining. 

"kacchan and y/n should also realize the situation allmight is in,"

"yeah," shoto agrees. 

"kacchan and y/n's on guard against the enemy, fighting from a distance. we need to do this at a time where y/n and kacchan are together and a certain distance away from the enemy,"

"ida..." momo trailed off. 

"it's a gamble," tenya started, putting his hand to his chin. "but considering the situation, there isn't much risk to us. more importantly, if we succeed, it'll change the tide of the fight for the better," the four look at tenya for confirmation. "let's do it,"

*time skip*

'this is my plan,' one for all coursed through izuku's body resulting in the green lightning surrounding his body. 'first, we propel ourselves with my quirk and ida's recipro,' they get in position, eijiro hardening his forearms. ida activated his quirk. 'then, with kirishima's hardening...we'll break through the wall!' they smash through the wall, getting the attention of everyone. 'the second it opens up, i want todoroki to make a path of ice for us-' shoto raised his hand, a large block of ice being made. 'one that'll go as high as possible,'

tomura turned to face the ice block, confused. his eyes go wide, as he sees the boys. 

'the villains haven't noticed us yet!' izuku and tenya, with eijiro in the middle, sped up the block of ice. 'the villains have outmaneuvered us until now, but now we're in a position to outmaneuver them,' their speed breaks off some of the ice. they jump up, many feet up in the air. 'and we cross the battlefield at a height they can't reach,'

all for one gets ready to capture and kill them, using rivet stab. 

'the villains' boss is holding allmight back,' toshinori rushed to all for one, hitting him in the stomach. 'that means the reverse is also true!' all for one gets pushed back into a building, creating more rubble. 'so then, it's up to you, kirishima. it's no good if i do it. or todoroki, or ida, or yaoyorozu...even since school started, you built an equal relationship with kacchan...if you, his friend, called him...'

"come!"

'...then i'm sure!'

katsuki roars out, grabbed y/n by the waist and used his explosions to fly up in the air. his free hand latches into the eijiro's. [HFSDA MY KIRIBAKU HEART IS SCREAMING!]

"you stupid or something?" katsuki shouts with a smirk. y/n laughs. 

"what?!"

"bakugo, on my mark, create a blast-" tenya starts but katsuki interrupts him. 

"you watch my mark!"

"don't fight at a time like this, dumbasses!" y/n shouted. "if you haven't realized, we are in the air!"

"just as we thought!" shoto said to momo. both of them still safe on the ground. "their eyes are locked on them. this is our chance. let's go!"

"right!"

tomura groaned in annoyance. 

"you show up everywhere!"

"seriously?" toshinori questioned, smiling uneasily. "jeez!"

"don't let them away!" atsuhiro shouted. "where are the long distance fighters?"

"dabi and kurogiri!" shuichi shouted. "they're both down!"

"you two, get close!" kenji shouted to atsuhiro and shuichi. kenji focused on her quirk, making the magnetic force stronger. it surrounds shuichi and atsuhiro. "hero i go!" atsuhiro soared through the sky. 

'repulsion break up...' he soared higher, almost reaching the four boys and y/n. 'moonlight flit cannon!'

"titan cliff!" yu grows, being the size of a building, getting in atsuhiro's way. atsuhiro hits her nose, making them both fall back. 

"yu!" y/n yelled, looking back.

"mt. lady!" 

"prioritize...the rescue...!" she groaned, falling to the ground. "go...stupid kids...!" she hit the ground, creating another, small dust storm. 

"we can still make it!" kenji yelled to jin and shuichi. 

"let's do it again-" the three all get kicked in the face by the one and only, sorahiko torino. 

'grandpa sorahiko!'

"gran torino!" izuku said, looking back. 

"you're too slow!" toshinori said to sorahiko. 

"you're too fast!" sorahiko shot back. "hey, that midoriya's really turning out to be more and more like you. in a bad way!"

'after that experience at hosu, i didn't think he would come to the battlefield!' toshinori thought. 'teenagers...!'

"shimura's friend, huh?" [she was the last holder of ofa before toshi] all for one said, getting out of the rubble. 

"it's shameful, but with this," toshinori coughed, blood resulting on his hand. "i can defeat you without reserve!" he pointed at all for one. "all for one!"

"we've got two left here, too!" sorahiko said, looking at himiko and tomura. "i'll end this!"

"tomura, i don't want this to end!" himiko squealed. 

"they got us," all for one said. he activated rivet stab. "they neatly turned the tables on us in one move," rivet stab passed toshinori, injecting into kenji. 

"forcible quirk activation!" all force forced unconscious kenji to activate magnetism, her quirk. "magnetism!" 

sorahiko rushed at tomura. 

"turn to dust!" tomura screeched at him, his hand out. sorahiko was ready to kick him in the face but the blue magnetic field pulled him back by his head. 

"huh? huh? huh? huh?!" toga yelled as most of the male villains was flying towards the pink magnetic field that surrounded herself. she waved her hands forward. "wait, if you come at me that fast...!" they all knock her into the warp portal that was left open.

"wait, don't, master!" tomura said, struggling to stay outside the portal. 

"i won't let you escape!" sorahiko said, lunging for tomura. rivet stab pushed sorahiko out the way and pushed kenji towards the portal. 

"with that body, you'll..." tomura gets pushed into the portal. "no!" he thought back to when all for one 'saved' him. his name back then being tenko shimura before it was changed. "i'm...not..." the warp portal engulfs him. 

"tomura...you must keep fighting..."