ch6 indoor battle test p1

your pov

i'm currently sitting in my class. listening to my dad talk about english as he is my english teacher. which would be fine if he didn't ask me to answer the questions every five seconds.

"alrighty students! which of these four sentences contain a mistake?" he asked showing us four sentences that he wrote on the board. "hey everybody look alive! grammar rules!" he yelled.

"dad i love you but why so loud? so early in the morning?"

"awww i love you too y/n. being loud is the only thing I'm good at," the whole class laughed at me. i was so annoyed but soo tired so i did the only thing i could. i stuck my tongue out at him. they laughed again.

*time skip*

lunch was finally over which meant hero lessons. four lessons of hero training bliss; using my powers, wearing my hero costume, killin- no wait?

we were waiting in our homeroom for our hero training teacher. i was sitting on my desk; on my phone strolling through tiktok. i knew it was uncle toshi but i don't think anyone else did.

"i am here coming through the door like a normal person!" shouted uncle toshi.

"wow!"

"so he really is a teacher here,"

"this year's gonna be totally awesome," honestly they aren't wrong. training with uncle toshi is usually fun and always exciting.

"welcome to the most important class at ua! here you will learn the basics of being a pro. so lets get into it! todays first lesson is battle!" he announced and the whole class buzzed with excitement.

"yes! fight training!" said blondie. 

"really? combat?" midoriya whispered nervously. i really need to give him a confidence boost. i mean my guy has a huge power coursing through his veins. he strong and he doesn't even know it.

"but one of the key things of being a hero is looking good. these were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you did before school started," he said as he gave out the suitcases with our costumes in. "get yourselves suited up and meet me at ground beta,"

*time skip*

i was the last person to leave changing rooms since i have more gear than everyone else. i was walking through the tunnel to get to ground beta. 

"you all look so cool. now! shall we get started you bunch of newbies?" i literally felt the class buzz with joy. "wait where is young y/n?" 

"i'm here," i walk out of the tunnel messing with the gear on my hands. i sense everyone's eyes on me. "what?" i say without looking up. "is there something wrong with my costume?"

"nothing's wrong young y/n. that costume looks great on you," uncle toshi said putting his thumbs up.

"thanks,"

"back to the lesson, now you are all ready, its time for combat training!"

"sir! this is the fake city from our entrance exams. does this mean that we will be conducting urban battles again?" said ida. his costume is so cool. it looks just like his brothers. i walked over to stand next to midoriya.

"i like your costume midoriya,"

"thank you y/n. i like yours too,"

"really?"

"yeah it looks really good on you. no wait- I mean-"

"chill. i understood you," i turned back to face allmight with a smile on my face.

"nope. i'm going to move you two steps ahead. most villian fights you see on the news take place outside. however statistically speaking, some of the encounters with smarter evil doers take place indoors. think about it home invasions, secret underground lairs etc. truly intelligent villains' stay hidden in the shadows. for this training exercise you'll be spilt into teams. one team will be the heroes and the other team will be the villains'. you will fight two on two indoor battles," uncle toshi said.

'isn't this a little advanced,' i heard the class think simultaneously. damn they aren't confident at all. it doesn't even seem to be hard.

"the best training is what you get done on the battlefield! but remember, you aren't punching robots you're dealing with real people this time," everyone started talking over him which made a little angry. "uhm.. i wasn't finished talking," uncle toshi was defiantly pissed with all the questions. 

"ayo listen up!" i shouted. the class responded with silence. 

"thank you young y/n. the situation is that the villains' have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. the heroes must try to fail their plans. to do that, the good guys will have to catch the villains' or recover the weapon. likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their nuclear weapon or capture the heroes," uncle toshi explained. "there are twenty one of you, so one of you are just going to watch,"

"isn't there a better way than drawing lots?" ida questioned.

"think about it, pros often have to team up with heroes from different agencies right on the spot. so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here," midoriya said. damn he's smarter than i thought. why isn't confident though then?

"yes i see. life is a random series of events. excuse my rudeness," he said bowing to uncle toshi at a ninety degree angle. why is he so stiff?

"no sweat! let's draw!"

team a: izuku midoriya with ochaco uraraka

team b: mezo shoji with shoto todoroki

team c: minoru mineta with momo yaoyorozu

team d: katsuki bakugo with tenya ida

team e: mina ashido with yuga aoyama

team d: rikido sato with koji koda

team g: kyoka jiro with denki kaminari

team h: fumikage tokoyami with tsuyu asui

team i: mashirao ojiro with toru hagakure

team j: hanta sero with eijiro kirishima