ch52 fight! p2

[warnings: sexism and pedophilia]

authors pov

y/n runs after himiko, getting so close but himiko slips from her fingers. y/n jumps over a bush and rolls into the ground ready to get back up and run after himiko but a foot is placed on her back, pushing her down. 

'fuck. i was too reckless,'

"and look what we have hear?" a deep voice said. the voice belonging to the villain dabi. y/n trio the foot of but it's kept in place. "a little flame?"

"you should get the fuck off me. you don't know who you're disrespecting," y/n said. she wasn't fazed. y/n had been through more than enough. this was nothing.

"oh?" dabi questioned, pulling y/n up by the back off her hoodie. "you're y/n right? yeah. shigaraki told me a lot about you. you're way more prettier than he described," dabi mewled in her ear. y/n shuddered, feeling uncomfortable.

"nigga...i'm sixteen. are you tryna catch a case?" y/n eyes shot open.

'shit. i said that aloud...' she whined in her head. 'me and my big ass mouth,'

"even though you're captured," he started off. "you still say what's on your mind? i like woman like that. still dominant even though they're the one's in this world that are meant to be submissive,"

"the fuck you just say?" y/n threw her leg back kicking dabi in the dick. he dropped her clutched his pain. throwing her head back, y/n headbutted him making him drop. he fell to the ground, face first. y/n pushed the heel of her foot down on his back. "wow," y/n smirked. "and woman are meant to be submissive-"

*bang*

y/n fell down as a stick that jin[that's twice btw] hit her with. 

"oh my gosh, i didn't mean to hit her!" he yelled. "yes, i did!" y/n was unconscious on the floor, her head buzzing. her only seeing black. 

"thanks twice," dabi said, as he gets himself up. "she's a handful. but she's pretty hot,"

"she's a child!" jin said. "but you're not wrong,"