ch19 roaring sports festival p2

your pov

we all walked over to a metal door that was beginning to open. three lights on the side of it turned green. 

"start!" auntie nemuri yelled.

"okay here's the play by play!" dad shouted through the mic. "are you ready to the commentary mummy man?" mummy man?

"you're the one who forced you to do this," dad said. wait both of them?

"lets get started right away, mummy man. what should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

"this part. right now,"

as everyone started to run, people pushed and shoved. invading my personal space. i teleported to the front to see prince, icing the floor. he froze most of the students there; expect yaoyorozu, aoyama.... wait what?, kiri and blondie.

"we won't let you get away that easily you half and half bastard!" blondie yelled. i used float to get above everyone else. i look behind me a little and saw that ojiro, mineta, ochaco and tokoyami make it out too. and izuku. thank god. 

wait hito? what the fuck are you doing? mind control on your classmates? really? damn. this nigga.

i'm literally on top on prince right now. maybe i try harder i can pass him. hmmmm i dunno. i'm still tired from training yesterday.

 now mineta is infront of me. damn i thought i could do better than that. he was on top of prince but before i can attack him, a robot arm hit him the face. which he deserves. robots? really?

"the villain bots from the entrance exam," someone said under me. wait hito had to fight these. woah.

"obstacles have shown up suddenly!" dad said excitedly. "starting with the first barrier! robo inferno!"

"whoa! aren't those the zero point villains from the entrance exam?" kaminari questioned. wait hito had to fight these. damn.

"seriously? the hero course had to fight these?" a girl asked. everyone started to complain about how they were gonna pass these robots.

one of the robots aimed themselves at prince, but he quickly froze at. and all the other ones there. when he froze them completely, he ran under them.

but they were off balance. some people went to go under them too. but the robots fell on them. shit. i saw kiri go under that. is he okay?

"todoroki from class 1a! he attacked and defended in one hit!" dad announced. "how elegant! amazing! he's the first one through! it's, you know practically unfair,"

"his actions were logical and strategic," dad said.

"as expected of someone who got in through recommendations! he'd never thought one before, but those robo infernos couldn't get past his elite moves!" 

i teleported to the next barrier. i knew izuku and all my classmates were gonna be just fine. it's a canyon? i think. with like ropes attached to both sides.

"if you fall you're out! if you don't wanna fall the crawl! it's the fall!"

"what kinda names are these?"

"is that what you're seriously thinking about right now?" asked a girl with blue hair. i smirked at her.

"hey. chill. it'd just a question," i said teleporting to the over side of the canyon.

"that's our daughter ladies and gents! y/n aizawa!" dad shouted.

"calm down," dad said. i smiled at their behavior and ran to get at the same level at prince. getting at his level i saw that he was just their at a level field with a warning sign with a pink skeleton on it. with warning in capital letters. i picked up a rock from the ground and threw it far across the field. it hit the ground and pink explosion appeared from it.

"and now! we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! the reality is that it's a minefield,"

"so prince..." he looked over to me. "what you tryna do?" he said nothing. damn. mean. "i mean you could freeze it over but could give the others an advantage," it looked like he was really thinking about what i said to him. 

i started to run across the field dodging all the bumps in the ground. getting in closer and closer to the finish line. i feel prince running after me dodging the bumps on the ground too.

"bastard! don't declare war on the wrong person!" blondie said exploding passing prince and me.

"and now we have someone new in the lead!" dad yelled. then prince passes me. damn i'm more tired than i thought. but i'm falling behind. i glitch infront of bakugo and prince to hear a big explosion from behind me. "there's a huge explosion in the back! what's with that force?" dad says clearly shocked.

i turn my body around to see izuku? the pink explosions propelled him forward. passing me, prince and blondie. wow proud of him.

"and now he takes the lead!" dad said, clearly rooting for him.

"deku! don't get ahead of me you bastard," blondie yelled as he exploded himself to izuku. even prince wanted to win so bad; that he took the easy way and used ice on the ground. and now i'm suddenly in between prince and blondie fighting each other. 

"oi. try not to get my hair," 

"and now y/n is thrown into this mix! how will this unfold folks?" dad says. i see how izuku gonna slam the robot arm on the ground. i jump up at the time the arm makes contact with the ground and glitched to the corridor interring the arena.

"midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him! would you believe it? midoriya cleared the field in an instant!" dad yelled. i take a breather and see izuku running in the corridor.

"y-y/n?"

"oh hey. wassup?" i said waving.

"are you not gonna try and win?"

"believe me izuku. if i wanted to win. i would win,"

"o-o okay,"

"i'll come after you though,"

"h-huh?" 

"go!" i say and izuku runs into the stadium. i walk in after him only to cover my ears from all the screaming, shouting and yelling.

"the first one to get in the stadium is izuku midoriya from class 1a!" dad yelled.

"you guys!" ochaco yelled at me and izuku. "that was so amazing!" she said; jogging tiredly to us.

"thanks,"

"o-oh um thank you uraraka," as she keeps telling me and izuku how well we did; i can see a frustrated ida scolding himself for noting doing as good as he should have.