ch36 listen up! a tale from the past! p1

your pov

i held a hand over my mouth trying not to laugh at blondies new hairstyle.

"what the hell bakugo!" red and sero laughed. his usually blond hair was combed down. what kind of gel did he use to get it like that?

"shut up! my hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after i wash it," he growled. i started to laugh with red and sero. "stop laughing! i'll kill you!"

"i'd like to see you try pretty boy," red said. wait pretty boy? is there something he's not telling me? oooo. i see you kiri.

"what did you say?!" his hair poofed back up returning his spikes, makin me, kiri and sero laugh even harder.

"it's back!" blondie lunged for kiri and sero, as i dodged and walked over to mina.

"wow, you even got to fight villains," she asked jiro. "i'm so jealous!"

"i just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so i didn't actually do any fighting," jiro said twirling her earphone jack.

"it's still amazing though!" mina argued.

"all i did was train and go on patrols too," tsuyu said, putting her finger to her chin. "though there was that one time we caught smugglers from a neighboring country,"

"that's crazy!"

"what about you ochaco?"

"yeah. what you do?"

"let's just say it's been very enlightening," she says while doing fighting poses. did her power level rise? it did! damn she did get stronger.

"uraraka went to that power hero's place right?" jiro muttered. kaminari looked at ochaco with weary eyes.

"that's a huge change in just one week..." kaminari said. 

"change?" mineta said, wagging his finger at kaminari . "that's not it. women are all monsters. they're just finding their true personalities," he shivered.

"what did you see at mt lady's place?" kaminari asked him. "anyway, i was fawned over and had a good time. but the ones who really changed were you four, right?" oh. he's talking about when they faced the hero killer.

"right!" sero shouted. "the hero killer!"

"i'm glad you made it out alive," red said rubbing the back of his neck.

"y/n and endeavor saved you three right?" sato said. 

"that's amazing! as expected as the class queen and the number two hero!" hakagure said.

"yep they saved us," izuku smiled. 

"i heard the news that the hero killer was connected to the league of villains," ojiro said. yo i haven't heard speak from the first part of season two.[break the fourth wall again and i will break your spine] okay okay. chill.

"he's scary but did you see that video?" kaminari asked.

"video? the weird one of the hero killer?"

"yeah. seeing that you can see how single minded he really is. doesn't it make him seem cool?" what the fuck no. but his idea wasn't wrong. i guess.

*time skip*

"long time, no see boys and girls! how you've been? for this hero basic training, since you've all gotten back from your internships , we'll have some fun with a rescue race!" uncle toshi said. ida raised his hand up in the air.

"if we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the usj?"

"that place is training for disasters," uncle toshi said. "do you remember what i said? that's right i said race! this is field gamma! a dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. you'll break up into four groups and go through the training one group at a time. when i send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! it's a race to see who will get to me first,"

"yeah and i'm guessing we have to make there ain't that much damage right?" i said. "taking to you blondie," i coughed.

"you're right young y/n," uncle toshi nodded at me. "let's try to keep the damage to a small amount," the whole class snickered at blondie grumbling. "all right the first group get in place," izuku, mina, sero, ojiro, ida went to the city, ready to start.

"ida hasn't completely recovered yet right?"

"i wonder if he should sit out?"

"this group has everyone in the class with good mobility," yaoyorozu walked the screen. 

"hmmm. perhaps midoriya has a disadvantage in this," she said. not any more. well he's not gonna win. grandpa sorahiko said that he's got a bit better at it. he's kinda at my level. not really but he's doing better.

"that's true," jiro agreed. "honestly, i'm not sure how good he is. and whenever he does something, he get's injured,"

"who do you think is gonna win?"

"i think sero,"

"oh yeah? i got bets on ojiro,"

"y/n?"

"sero,"

"you're going to say your own boyfriend?"

"just cause he's me boyfriend doesn't mean i'll sugarcoat his life. but i'm gonna say he has got better," i said, making the rest of the class think.