ch46 wild, wild pussycats p3

authors pov

"thanks for the food!" the class took the different types of food with their chopsticks.

"really? so the girls' room is a normal size?" hanta asked kyoka. 

"are the boys in a big room?"

"i wanna see it!" mina said.

"same. can we go see it later," y/n asked, eating her rice with her chopsticks sitting next to mina.

"sure, come whenever!"

"so good! rice is so good!"

"it's soaking into my internal organs," denki said. [something about this sentence...makes me feel icky]

"it's a match for lunch rush's cooking!"

"i can keep chewing for ever!" denki's eyes went wide. his nostrils sniffing. 

'a clay hotpot?!' he thought.

"is that from a clay hotpot?!" eijiro shouted.

"yeah," ryuko said, sweatdropping. 

'but man, it looks like you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird...'

"anyway, today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you, so eat as much as you can,"

"thanks!" ryuko walked away with a box of food in her hands.

"oh, kota!" shino said, running around the place. "can you bring those veggies?" kota complied and held the box of vegetables. izuku, with three grains of rice in the corner of his cheek, looking over to kota. not noticing y/n doing the same thing.

your pov

"damn. this is nice," i say, going deeper into the hot springs. i close my eyes in bliss.

"this feels great!"

"i love that they're hot springs here!"

"yeah. this is what we need after eating and fighting," momo agreed with me. the rest of the girls nodded.

"hey y/n?" i open my left eye to see tsuyu.

"you have a really nice body," she said. oh?

"really? thank you. you have a really nice body too,"

"thank you ribbit,"

"you all do. actually," i say, talking to everyone. well not everybody. i can't exactly see hagakure. but i still think she has a nice body.

"awwww,"

"y/n,"

"that's so sweet,"

"hey," i say, putting hands up. "i'm just saying the truth," we laughed and told each other jokes. kinda like a bonding thing. which i definitely think we needed.

"walls are meant to be climbed over!" i hear mineta say. hold on. i get out of the hot springs and put a towel around me. i look up to see kota hitting mineta's hand, making him fall back.

"before learning to be a hero, you need to learn about being a human,"

"damn kid...!"

"mineta really is the worst huh?" tsuyu says, making kota turn around to look at us. hold up...they is naked...they is naked!

"thanks kota!" kota blushes and falls back. shit.

"kota!" i can't see him. oh god.

"don't worry y/n," i here izu say. "i've got him," phew.

"aight. i'm coming,"

*time skip*

"he fainted from the fear at the fall," shino says putting a cold towel on kota's head. "thanks. i heard from eraser that there was an embodiment of lust among the boys, so i just had him there to keep watch. these days, girls develop quickly, don't they?"

"anyway, i'm glad he's okay," izuku said. i ran my fingers through kota's black hair. you almost scared me kid... 

"you must've hustled to save him,"

"kota has a negative view of heroes, doesn't he?" izuku says. i sigh, preparing myself for this conversation.  "for me, i've always been surrounded by people who wanted to be heroes-oh, me included. so i thought it was unusual for a boy his age to feel the way he does..." shino leans back in her spiny chair.

"that's true. of course, there are many people in society who don't think well of heroes... if he was raised normally, maybe he would've admired heroes, too,"

"normally?" izu asks. i felt ryuko coming this way. the door opened to her standing there.

"mandalay's cousin-kota's parents-were heroes..."

"but they were killed, while fighting a villain," i said, feeling a bit sad talking about it. i saw izu gasp.

"two years ago...protecting citizens from a villain...for a hero, it was a respectful way to die...an honorable death..."

"but for kota..."

"but for a child barely aware of what was around him couldn't understand that. his whole world had revolved around his parents. but society kept praising them, saying it was a good things for heroes...a wonderful thing,"

"to be honest, kota doesn't like shino and ryuko that much because they're heroes. at first he didn't like me either but i changed his mind about me,"

"yes. that's true. but it's like he's here because there's nowhere else for him to go. to kota, heroes are the kind of human he can't understand and finds unpleasant,"

authors pov

it was five thirty in the morning when the whole of class a finally left their rooms to start their first day at the training camp.

"good morning, ladies and gentlemen!" shota said. "today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. the goal of the training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. it is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real every minute. proceed carefully. so bakugo," shota threw katsuki a softball. "try throwing that,"

"this is from the fitness test..." katsuki trailed off.

"your previous record, from right after you started school, was seven hundred and five point to meters. let's see how much you improved," katsuki walked away from the class ready to throw the softball.

y/n put her chin on izuku's shoulder. since she was still a little bit tired from waking up a bit early. but her energy was being reloaded, with touching her boyfriend. and izuku wouldn't mind. he could tell that his girlfriend was a bit tired.

"oh, we're checking our progress?"

"since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!"

"do it, bakugo!"

"then...here i go...go to hell!" katsuki threw his hand back and released the softball from has hand.

'go to hell?' izuku questioned, in his mind. the ball went over the green hills, disappearing into the forest.

"seven hundred and nine point six meters," katsuki's eyes shoot open in annoyance. shota shows the class katsuki's result.

"huh? it's less than i thought..."

"it's been about three months since you started high school. though various experiences, you all have definitely improved. but that improvement has mainly been mental and technical levels, with some increase with stamina. as you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much," y/n feels izuku gasp. "that's why we will work on your quirks starting today,"

'fuck. he's smirking...this is gonna be hell,'

"it'll be so hard you'll feeling like you're dying, but try not to actually die..."