ch61 the symbol of peace p3

[i posted the book btw:)]

authors pov

"i won't make the same mistake as i did six years ago, all for one," toshinori said, jumping up and down. "i will take young y/n and young bakugo back!" toshinori clenched his fist. "and this time, i will throw you in prison for sure!" toshinori tensed his whole body. "and all of the league of villains you control with you!" toshinori lunged for all for one. 

"there's so much to do. it'll be tough..." all for one raised an arm, power building up in his sleeve. "for the both of us," the wind pressure, of one of all for one's quirk, pushed toshinori back. he crashed through many buildings, creating winds of smoke. 

'air cannon plus springlike limbs, kinetic booster times four, strength enhancer times three,' all for one thought. 'this combination is fun. maybe i'll try to add a few more enhancer-types,'

the smoke clears, making y/n and katsuki look up. 

"allmight!"

"toshi!"

"even without your worry, he won't die from something like that," all for one says to the both of them. 

'i know he's gonna be fine,' y/n thought with gritted teeth, clenching her fist. 'it's just how weak his quirk is now. it's losing it's power,' y/n and katsuki stand up, beside each other. 

"so run away from here, tomura, and that y/n and that child with you," all for one activates his quirk, rivet stab, forcing the unconscious kurogiri to activate his quirk. "kurogiri, get everyone away from here,"

"hey, wait!" kenji said, getting all for one's attention. "he was defeated and is now unconscious! i'm not sure what's going on, but if you use warp, then you should get us away!"

"i just got mine, magne," all for one says. "on top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, i can only bring people to me or away from me, and i can only send them away to someone i am very familiar with," kurogiri twitched in pain as rivet stab was still in him. the other vanguard members look at each other. "so i'll have kurogiri do it," a warp portal appears from kurogiri. "forcible quirk activation! now, go!"

"what about you...?" tomura turned and asked all for one. a loud noise made them turn and toshinori was soaring through the air. all for one rose from the ground, ready to battle toshinori. 

"think constantly, tomura," he said. "you still have so much more room to grow!"

"i won't let you get away!" toshinori yelled. toshinori went to punch all for one, the wind pressure too great. 

"master..." tomura mumbles.

"let's go, shigaraki!" atsuhiro said, kneeling down to check on dabi. "while that pipe mask is holding allmight back!" he activated his quirk, turning dabi into a pearl. "get your pieces!"

y/n and katsuki look around, seeing how many villains there are. 

"what a pain..!" katsuki smirked, making y/n snicker. they stay on each, other back to back, ready to defeat the villains. together.

toshinori's attention went straight to y/n and katsuki. he moved away from punching all for one, wanting to safe them.

"young y/n! young bakugo!" he shouted, trying to get to them. all for one activates rivet stab, trying to get a hit on toshinori. toshinori dodges, still trying to get to them. 

'allmight!' izuku thought, looking at what's happening, over the broken down wall. 'all for one's in the way, so he can't save y/n and kacchan! the league is trying to escape in that opening with them!'

the measure tape almost cuts katsuki, making him explode the other direction. y/n jumps and the tape misses to capture her too. 

'y/n doesn't seem to be using her quirks...that means she's lost them! they're both surrounded and can't run by themselves!'

y/n pushes katsuki to the side as himiko goes to stab him. y/n bends down, the knife about to cut her in the face. himiko huffed, trying to stab y/n again. y/n kicks the ground, creating a small dust cloud, making himiko cover her eyes. 

'these guys are in crisis mode, too!' katsuki thought as he dodges more attacks. 'unlike earlier, they'll drag me and big hair with even if it's by force. six against two...' atsuhiro ran behind katsuki, ready to touch him and turn him into a pearl but katsuki used his explosions to backflip over atsuhiro. 'anyway, i can't let that damn mask lay a finger on us!

"i'm going now!" toshinori shouted, trying to get to y/n and katsuki. rivet stab stabs him in the back, making him fall to the ground. 

"i won't let you," all for one said, his hand simply raised. "that's why i am here!" rivet stab pulled toshinori back, flinging him into another building. 

'allmight, y/n and kacchan are in such trouble...' izuku thought, still looking at the chaos. 'but...' he remembered when kenji[that dog police btw] told him, tenya and shoto that they aren't allowed to use quirks to harm people, unless told to by a hero; even if they're villains. the five think to when they were in izuku's room at the hospital when the class was talking about the plan. they all think to when, they were outside the hospital and tenya punched izuku. 'we're...we are not allowed to fight!'

katsuki jumped over the same, sharp, measuring tape, using his explosions. y/n front flipped over atsuhiro, who wanted to trap her in the pearl prison. 

'at least...where is there an opening?' izuku thought and looked back to see y/n and katsuki inside the circle of villains. y/n and katsuki back to back, both sweating, both ready for another fight. 'just an instant is enough! is there any way we can save kacchan and y/n? if we save kacchan and y/n, then allmight can use his power to the fullest! where? where is that route...? where?

shuichi and kenji run towards the two. 

'no,'

katsuki used his explosions to lift him and y/n over them. 

'this won't work,'

himiko threw to knives aiming at y/n and katsuki. 

'there has to be one...'

they both dodge in the air, the knives almost, cutting them. 

izuku's eyes widen in realization. 

'an opening!' izuku turned to the four. 

"ida, everyone!" he whispered. 

"you can't, midoriya!" tenya said. 

"no, there's a way!" izuku said. "a way that won't involve fighting that will let us leave this place, but still save y/n and kacchan!"

"let's hear it," shoto said. 

"but this plan also depends on kacchan..." izuku trailed off. "i don't think my plan will succeed if i do it. that's why, kirishima, you're the key to increasing the success rate!" eijiro gasped. 

"give us details, midoriya," shoto said. 

"right," izuku nodded. "this is my plan,"