ch4 first day p1

authors pov

april had finally came; which meant that the time to go to ua had finally arrived. y/n had the Ua uniform on and she wore shorts underneath the skirt because it's to short on her. she had the black goddess waist length braids; something simple and easy for her. 

"damn i look good," she said looking at herself in her full body mirror.

"why don't you just marry yourself?" hitoshi said walking into her room.

"i will,"

"oh my god you're so weird,"

"yeah yeah come we need to go. i'll buy us some breakfast on the way," y/n said dragging hitoshi down the stairs.

"why do we have to go now? are dads aren't even awake?" y/n put her white air forces[cuz they have to wear white shoes] on and smiled.

"i wanna get a good look at the school first; it'll help so i don't get lost,"

"okay hold on let me put my shoes on,"

"no time. lets go,"

"y/n-" she had teleported her and hitoshi in front of the school. "you know we could have just walked,"

"yeah i know but i didn't want to," y/n took a good look at the school in front of her. she was amazed that she could even go there.

'the beginning of my-our high school journey,' she thought.

"wait but don't you have a quirk that could help you if you get lost?"

"shush bro just let me enjoy being quirkless right now,"

"okay come on," they walked through the gates, through the doors and into hallways with very big doors. "what your class?"

"ummm," y/n takes a sheet of paper from her [favorite color] backpack. "class 1a,"

"damn. so you got the highest hero class?"

"well what did you expect bro? i'm the best,"

"do you want to go to yours now?"

"nah. i'll just take you to yours which is class 1c i think?"

"yeah. how did you know?"

"i just know things like that bro, come on," y/n and hitoshi ended up exploring the school at least three times before the first bell rings. "i'll see you after the school okay?"

"yeah bye," y/n started to walk to class 1a until she bumped into someone. y/n felt the same energy she felt when she dropped off her brother all those months ago.

"damn i'm so- wait you're izuku midoriya right?" she asked the green haired boy.

"y-yeah that's me. h-how do you know me?"

"oh so you didn't think the boy who destroyed a 0 pointer and then broke his all his fucking bones wouldn't get around?" she laughed.

"oh y-yeah, i k-kinda forgot i did that," he said scratching his cheek. 

'aww he's so cute,' she thought.

"my name is y/n aizawa by the way. nice to meet you," she said. "come on we need to walk quicker or we might be late,"

"o-oh ok," y/n grabs his wrist and she dragged him along the hall towards class 1a. they walk in a comfortable silence. 

'wow so he really did give it to him. damn he is really cute though,' she thought looking at him.

"aizawa is anything ok? You keep looking at me. is there something on my face?"

"nonono don't call me aizawa just call me y/n or n/n,"

"oh ok s-sorry,"

"and midoriya there's nothing on your face. welp we've arrived at this door which is big for no reason whatsoever," izuku laughed lightly at y/ns' comment. "are you ready?"

"as I'll ever be," y/n slides open the door to be welcomed with a lot of yelling. like a lot of yelling. an ashy blonde haired boy had his feet on his desk with a boy with dark blue hair with glasses yelling at him. 

"name: katsuki bakugo," started y/n. katsuki turned to her as she said his name. "son of mitsuki and masaru bakugo. quirk: explosions. it allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create strong explosions," katsuki jaw dropped. a person who he's never even meet before knew everything about him.

"the fuck?! how do you know that you extra?"

"it's one of my quirks blondie," y/n stated uninterested.

'one of them?' thought izuku. 'people can actually have more than one?'

"that's cool," said a girl with earphone jacks connected to her ears. "do you think could you do it to me?"

"sure," y/n focused her mind and found the information. "name: kyoka jiro. daughter of kyotoku and mika jiro. quirk: earphone jacks. it allows her to project her heartbeat in the form of a violent attack, stretch them to seven meters and she can hear small things and vibrations,"

"woah," kyoka said. she was speechless but she wasnt the only one. the whole class was listening and they were shocked of this foreign girl with a very efficient quirk.

"wait. didn't you say you had more than one quirk?" asked a boy with black hair.

"good come to those who wait. nah i'm kidding, i'll tell you guys later. the teacher for this class is coming so lets try not to get on his bad side," 

"she's right," y/n turned around to face a yellow human caterpillar. her dad. 'damn dad you don't have to embarrass me ya know,' she thought using her telepathy to talk to him.

'shush child,' he thought back. she stuck her tongue out at him in annoyance. 

"go somewhere else if you're here to make friends. this is a hero course," he said while getting out of his yellow sleeping bag. everyone rushed into their seats. y/n was the only one without one. "n/n? why are you still standing?"

"i don't have a seat dad,"

"wait. dad?"

"they're related?"

"they don't look a like though,"

"yes this is my daughter y/n aizawa and i'm shota aizawa," he said his voice dripping with boredom. "this is kinda of sudden but can you make your way to the ua field and change into these," he said handing out the ua pe kit out to the class. "i'll meet you there, i just need to get a chair and desk for y/n," 

the class nodded and left to go to the changing rooms.