ch49 kota p3

[updates 4 this book might b a bit slower cuz i need 2 figure out something and i'm losing braincells. don't mind me-]

authors pov

"i mean, i don't like this. it's not cute," himiko[toga btw] said, adjusting her mask and equipment.

"this was orchestrated by the designer behind the scenes, right?" mustard[d one that tetsutetsu and itsuka fight in this arc] said. "appearances don't matter as long as it makes sense,"

"i'm not talking about that," himiko said, waving her arms around. "i just don't want to wear this,"

"hi! sorry for the wait," kenji[big sis magne btw] said, walking up the hill with moonfish.

"work...work..." moonfish trailed, inconsistently. 

"and that makes seven," dabi[plz no spoilers abt this burnt chicken] said, as him and the other six villains; himiko, mustard, shuichi[spinner btw], muscular, moonfish and kenji stood on the hill looking out at the training camp.

"i don't care, just let me at 'em," muscular said, clenching his hand. "i'm getting too pumped up,"

"shut up, you crazy bastards," dabi said, his light blue eyes glaring at behind him. "not yet...we'll move when all ten of us is here. gathering a bunch of punks who are just as strong will only increase the risk. it's better to have a small group of experienced elites. first we make them realize...that their peace is resting in our hands,"

*time skip*

koda did his voice exercises, screaming from the mountain.

"hey, extra lesson group don't stop," shota said. he pulled eijiro forehead up by his scarf. mina, denki, hanta and rikido stood, their stances wavering.

"got it!"

"sorry, i'm kind of sleepy..."

"i didn't thin yesterdays extra lessons...would go until two am...."

"and we started at seven am..."

"i told you it'd be tough. you're not just trying to improve your quirks. all above, you need to work on the weaknesses that you were exposed to during the final exams!" the five of them flinched. "think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move," he said, releasing eijiro.

"y-yes, sir,"

"uraraka, aoyama! you two should, too," shota said, turning to face them. "you didn't fail but you were close," ochaco was floating a rock trying to keep her sickness under control as yuga left the bathroom, clutching his stomach. "if thirty points was passing, you were about at thirty five,"

'ah, we barley made it...'

'how unexpected,'

"don't lose focus. all of you move faster!" shota shouted to his whole class as they were doing their exercises. "no matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. that's what it means to improve. always keep in mind why you're sweating, and why you keep getting nagged,"

'where i came from...'

'where i came from...!'

"that reminds me, mr aizawa, it's already the first day..." izuku said, walking to the cliff where shota was standing on.

"what did i just say? don't just walk over here like that," shota said, jumping off the cliff landing right in front of him.

"is allmight....i mean, are the other teachers coming?"

"like i said before the training camp," shota started. "in order to keep the villains from finding out where we were, we kept the number of people to an absolute minimum,"

"that's why you got a training camp with the for of us!" tomoko shouted, listening to their conversation.

"and especially since we believe allmight is one of the villains targets, we can't have him here," shota said. "for better or for worse, that's what happens when he stands out to much..."

'seems there's a lot of the more for worse part,' izuku thought. 'i see. allmight isn't coming, huh?'

"more importantly, everyone, tonight..." ryuko started. "we'll have a test of courage with classes pitted against each other! after training hard, you can play hard! the carrot and the stick!" 

"oh, i forgot," itsuka said.

"i hate scary things..." kyoka trailed.

"revelry in the dark..."

"they're letting us do the typical training camp stuff, too, huh?" hiryu said.

"i like the part where we're pitted against each other..." neito said.

"so, do your best right now!"

"yessir!"

"where i came from...allmight..." izuku started, not noticing the death stare that yawara was giving him.

"hey," he said, intimidating izuku. "where's your plus ultra?"

"r-right!"