ch38 gear up for final exams p1

your pov

"okay, that's it for class," dad said stacking up papers, and putting them into pile. "there's only one week left into final exams. you all studying properly right? i'm sure you already know, but it won't be just be a written exam. there's also a practical component. make sure you train your bodies and mind at the same time," dad said, before he left.

"i haven't studied at all!" mina and kaminari said at the same; mina sounding carefree while kaminari sounds really scared.

"with the sports festival and the internships i didn't study at all!" he cried. he came in twenty first while mina came in twentieth.

"it's true we had one event after the other but..." tokoyami said. he came in fourteenth.

"for the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so i didn't have a hard time with them, but with the back to back events and stuff finals will be different..." sato said, he came thirteenth and koda came in twelfth.

"it'll be tough since there's a practical too," mineta said smugly just because he came in tenth.

"t-tenth on midterms?!" kaminari and mina exclaimed.

"and here i thought you were one of us!"

"guys like you are only likeable  if they're dumb...! where's the demand for this?"

"the world, i guess,"

"ashido, kaminari! let's do our best!" izu said trying to cheer them up. i don't think it's working though.. izu came in fifth. "we all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"yes! as class rep, i also have high hopes that you'll be moved to action!" ida said. he came in third.

"it's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class," prince said.

"ayo. don't be rude," i said. he came in sixth. but he's not wrong though.

"be careful with your words!" kaminari said slouching on the ground.

"you two, i may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures," yaoyorozu said as she came in first. i came in second. i might be smart but yaoyorozu is the smartest.

"ya-momo!" mina and kaminari cried out.

"i can't help you at all with the practical though..." she said. why she say that? her quirk is one of the strongest one's i know.

"i'm not one of those two but can i join too?" jiro asked walking to yaoyoruzo's desk. she came in eighth. "i'm having problems with quadratic functions..."

"sorry me too," sero said going up to yaoyorozu. "how are you with classical japanese?" sero came in eighteenth.

"i'd like to come too. there's a bunch of stuff i don't get," ojiro said, coming in at ninth place.

"please!" they all begged at the same time

"everyone..." she said, standing up. "yes, of course!" yaoyorozu said, with sparkles in her eyes. 

"all right!"

"then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

"seriously? i can't wait to see your house!"

"oh, in that case, i must tell mother and have her open up the hall!" she said, with the sparkles in her eyes still. wait...hall? oh so she rich rich. "what kind of tea are you all partial too? in my family, we always drink harrod's or wedgewood, so if you have any preference please let me know! of course you can trust me too help you study too! i will definitely show you how i can help!"

"what was that again? harry's? that's fine," kaminari said. no dumbass. it was harrod's.

"look at the different in virtue," red said, standing next to blondie. red came in sixteenth and blondie came in fourth. 

"i can do it too! want me to beat it into you?"

"yeah i'm counting on you!" wait...am i missing something here? or am i tripping right now?

"everyone's panicking right now," aoyama said. "even though it won't do wont good to cram this late in the game,"

"shouldn't you try cramming a little?" one of shoji's dupli-arms said. shoji came in eleventh place while aoyama came in nineteenth.

"what are you talking about? what is it?"