ch57 chaos

[y/n was barely in this. sorry]

authors pov

*knock knock*

everyone in the room slightly turn to the door, at the noise. 

"hello, this is pizza-la, camino store," the wall that shichi lied against burst open, toshinori punching the wall.

"smash!"

"what the-?!" shichi fell to the ground. 

"kurogiri! gate!" tomura shouted. kurogiri nods, ready to follow that command. 

"pre-emptive binding..." shinji[kamui woods btw] starts, flying[?] into the building, toshinori getting out the way. he uses his quirk on the league capturing them with his wood vine like quirk. "lacquered chain prison!"

"a tree? what the heck?" dabi says as he starts to activate his quirk, the blue flames building up quickly. sorahiko bounced into the room, kicking dabi in his head, knocking dabi unconscious. 

"don't be impatient," he said. dabi's eyes rolled back. "it'd be in your best interest to stay put,"

"yo..." y/n breathed out. katsuki let out a breath, he didn't even know he was holding it in. y/n looked at katsuki. "you okay?"

"i'm fine, big hair," katsuki grunted. 

'just what i'd expect from one of the most competent new heroes around, kamui woods!' toshinori thought. 'and the veteran faster than the eye can see, gran torino!'

"you can't run anymore, league of villains!" toshinori shouted, projecting his voice. "why? because we are here!"

"right after that press conference..." atsuhiro started. "don't tell me this was pre-arranged?"

"tree man! stop pulling me! push!" jin shouted. 

"no! no..." himiko complained. 

"when one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most," shiyna[edgeshot btw] said, deactivating his quirk. he reveals himself to the villains, slipping in from a door. "we're not the only ones here from the pizza-la camino store," he opened that exact door, the police guarding the doors. "outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like endeavor, and the police,"

"tsukauchi!" enji yelled. "why does that american get to rush in while i'm out here holding the perimeter?"

"in case we catching them in there," naomasa started. "you've got a wider field of vision,"

"fine!" enji grunted. 

"i'm sure you both were scared..." toshinori said to y/n and katsuki. y/n rolled her eyes and nodded. "you did good bearing it. i'm sorry. it's fine now, young man and woman!"

"i-i wasn't scared!" katsuki stuttered. "not even close, damn it!"

"sure blondie," y/n joked. toshinori put his thumb up at their responses.

'believe me uncle toshi,' y/n thought. 'i'm been through worse,

'after i went through all that trouble to prepare this...' tomura thought, glaring at toshinori. 'why are you coming to me, you last boss? everyone's been restrained. we can't escape from this easily. damn it. it can't be helped. 'we're not the only ones here.' the same goes for us,'

"kurogiri, bring as many as you can over!" tomura shouted. 

"nomus, i presume?" toshinori questioned. 

"what's the matter, kurogiri?" tomura looked over to kurogiri, a questioning look on his face. 

"i'm sorry, tomura shigaraki," kurogiri said. "the nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location...are not there...!"

"huh?"

"you are still green, shigaraki!" toshinori said, patting y/n's and katsuki's back. 

"huh?"

"league of villains, you understand everything too much-the soul of a young man and woman-the diligent investigation of the police. and-our anger! that is enough with the childish pranks. this is the end. tomura shigaraki!"

"allmight..." shuichi trailed off as he was pinned to the floor. "this is the hero acknowledged by stain...!"

"the end, you say?" tomura said. "don't be ridiculous. i've only just begun," tomura grunted as he struggled to get up. "justice...peace...i'll destroy this garbage heap that you pit a lid on with such vague ideas! it was for that purpose that i set allmight apart and starting gathering people to my cause...don't be ridiculous. this is the beginning...kurogiri!"

kurogiri fell to the side as shiyna used his quirk to render him unconscious. 

"no, stop!" kenji exclaimed, moving his head around. "i couldn't see anything! what, did you kill him?"

"i played around with his insides and made him unconscious," shiyna said, revealing himself slightly. "he's not dead. ninpo: thousand sheet pierce! this man was always a nuisance. i'll have him sleep," 

"didn't i tell you earlier that it'd be in your best interests to stay put?" sorahiko asked. "kenji hikiishi, atsuhiro sako, shuichi iguchi, himiko toga, jin bubaigawara," he listed off their names, shocking them. "with little information and time, the police officers worked through the night to determine your true identities. do you understand? there's nowhere left for you to run. hey shigaraki, can i ask you where your boss is?"

"this..." tomura started. "this is...unsatisfying...don't be ridiculous...don't be ridiculous..."

"where is he right now?" toshinori asked. 

"go away...disappear..."

"shigaraki!" toshinori yelled. 

"i hate you!" at the moment, portals started to open. warp portals, like the ones kurogiri would use but different. more goo like. and from them, came nomus. 

"nomus!" shinji shouted, confused. "they came out of nowhere! what is that?"

"edgeshot, what about kurogiri?!" sorahiko asked. 

"he's still unconscious! he didn't do it!"

"they just keep coming!"

"kamui woods!" toshinori started. "do not let them go under any circumstance!"

"yes sir!" shinji shouted in response. 

y/n and katsuki started to violently cough out the same black goo, fearing each others lives. 

"what the-" katsuki coughed.

"fuck?!" y/n yelled in confusion, still coughing. 

"young y/n! young bakugo!" the goo transported y/n and katsuki away, before toshinori could reach any of them. "no!" he yelled out in anguish.

"endeavor, we need back up!" shinji shouted, turning to face the ground. but shock fell on his face. all the police department outside were fighting nomus. "what?!"

"tsukauchi, expand the evacuation area!" enji said as he was destroying a nomu. 

"there should be two hideouts..." naomasa[that police man from before btw] started, sweat resting on his face. "that's what our investigation results said..." he pressed the communication device on his shoulder. "jeanist, didn't you take control over there? jeanist?!"

toshinori and sorahiko defeated the nomus that were transported in the bar. 

"toshinori, these guys..." sorahiko started. 

"they shouldn't have the ability to warp..." toshinori stated. "they're dealing with this too quickly!"

'don't tell me they're going to use this...?!' toshinori thought, looking around. 

in all that chaos, tomura was looking at the ceiling in glee.

"master..."